Dear Jason

Dear Jason

I was told by someone who lost a love one to write in a journal to the person you lost so here I go .

It's been 3 years since you died and we all miss you terribly . Piper took it pretty hard cause she still cared about you very much .

Percy is still upset with Lester/Apollo cause he broke his swear on the river . Thalia is still heartbroken she hasn't left your cabin since she came back only to train ,eat ,drink ,and that's it,  she misses you the most .

Nico tried to bargain with Hades to bring you back he tried everything to bring you back he took it harder than everyone else including me .

Me I still miss you like crazy bro I miss you , I miss our talks, the pranks we sometimes pulled with Percy on everyone and just us going around and having lunch .

Your best bud and brother from another mother Leo

Dear Jason

It's  been 4 years since I last wrote in this journal I found it when my son came across it in my office I took it before he can do anything with it . Oh yeah me and calypso have kids together we got married 3 years ago our oldest son is named after one of the best Roman hero's to ever live in the past 300 hero's . His name is Jason Valdez .

He's named after his amazing uncle and my best friend.  He's named after you Jason I tell him stories about our adventures . 

I miss you that's why I stopped writing in this I hope one day we can meet again in Elysium

Your best bud and brother Leo

Dear Jason

It's now been 30 years since you died I got the news that I have to go on a quest to help save a new campers that was kidnapped by a couple of giants and cyclops that I have to fight . But something about the prophecy said made me worried 4 of the 7 most go on this quest but only 3 will return to camp . The people that came with me was , Percy , Hazel  , and Piper , I'm worried on who's not going to come back .

I'll update you when things get better.

Your best bud Leo

Dear Leo

Percy , Hazel , and , Piper came by to give me your stuff  I found your journal in your bag  that you wrote in to write letters to Jason so I'm going to do the same you did , They said you died a hero protecting the kids who got kidnapped.

You were always one to put others ahead of your self . Those kids are now safe because of you they can live a life at camp cause you did the most self act ever .

Love your wife and the mother of your children Calypso