Niagara Falls

Nicos POV

It's the anniversary of Bianca's death , it's been 5 years since she died , every year on her anniversary, Thalia and Percy spend the whole day with me doing what I want.

I just do the things that Bianca wanted to do before she died , this year we went out the Niagara Falls, she always wanted to go  since we found out about it .

Before we left camp some of the Hecate kids made the three of us necklaces that make us seem more human than demigods.

We met up at Percy's house as Paul was driving us up to the falls. He would've let Percy borrow the car but . Yeah last time that happened a Hellhound destroyed the car attacking both Percy and Annabeth.

On the drive there Paul turn towards us and asked " What type of music do you want to hear? " I smiled as means Thaila say " Green Day." As Percy just says ." What Nico wants ." I smile and laugh as Paul chuckles and shakes his head outing Green Day on his phone .

I still don't get technology from this century yet I don't think I ever will. Ah Will , he's so annoying but I love him . I just see Thalia and Percy looking at me smiling.

"Oh shit did I say that out loud?" They both nod and laugh" Yes you do Ghost King . You love Will." They both start to tease me as I just hide my face and blush .

After a couple of hours we make it to the falls as we get to the railings Thaila holds on to it tightly as she's terrified of heights." So high up." She says trembling.

I just rub her back softly calming her down a bit as she does. Percy in the other hand is taking pictures for Annabeth as she stayed home helping Sally out with Estelle and some ideas for her book.

As the three of us stand there I feel the water hit us as the wind picks up. I start to cry as I look out towards the fall." Bianca would've loved this place ."

I wipe my eyes as I cry into my hands as Percy and Thalia side hugs me as they rub my back .

I smile looking at them both as I hug them back as Paul takes a picture of us . I love my cousins, I don't care if they hear me.

As we head back home I look out the window and smiles as I whisper " You would've loved it there Bianca." I wipe my eyes as I tear up again.

I miss her , but I have a new family in Percy , Paul , Sally , Estelle, Annabeth , Thaila , Reyna , Hazel , Frank , Piper, , Jason, Calypso, and Will . I love them all their my new family. I guess Leo.