Chapter Thirteen

Here's chapter thirteen! 

What do you guys think of Nicki and Derrick finally getting it on? ;)
Or not a big fan?

What about Summer and Landon? What's gotten into Landon? What about poor Summer now?

Well i hope you all like this chapter and hopefully not hate on me! D: Haha! Enjoy! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirteen

The next day could not be possibly worst. No one was talking to each other and I felt straight in the middle. I was made to do everything. I get it, I do but I’m not a slave. Honestly, I think they’re just acting like babies by ignoring each other. I can’t imagine what Summer is feeling. Landon is still comforting her. Bob is still mad and Terry is just moping around the house while I am doing all the house work. It’s not fair. Landon came down the stairs as I washing the lunch dishes. I hardly got any sleep again last night and I was almost asleep on the sink.

“Are you alright Nicki?” He asked. I woke right up and looked at him.

“Um, yeah. Just tired, I guess.” I said.

“You don’t have to do all this. You’re going to run yourself out.” He said.

“I know but I need to or this place will look like a mess otherwise.” I said.

“Yeah true but its mum’s job. Not yours. You’re the guest.” He said. “Here, give me this.” He said taking the scrubbing brush out of my hand and knocking me over to the side so he could stand in front of the sink.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Go sleep. I’ll take care of it.” He said.

“Okay. Thank-you.” I said walked off tiredly.

“No, thank-you.” He said. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I walked back upstairs and into my bedroom and I got under the covers in my bed and was getting all comfortable when there was a knock on the door. I looked over to see Summer standing in the hallway. She looked she has been through hell. She was crying. Harder than ever. I jumped out of bed and hugged her.

“Darling what’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nicki, Nicki,” She said while she was crying into my shoulder. She sounded like she was scared. “Come look.” She said dragging my to her bedroom. I walked in and I couldn’t believe my eyes. All of sudden I needed to vomit and I rushed to the bathroom violently throwing up in the toilet.

“What’s going on?” Landon yelled from down the stairs.

“Don’t come in!” I heard Summer yell. I gathered myself up from the bathroom floor and walked out into the hallway. Summer was standing at her door and Landon was standing there too. Shocked. He looked like he was going to cry himself.

“What happened?” He asked. He sounded so scared.

“Landon,” I said before getting cut off.

“I had a miscarriage, okay!?” She said shouting at him. “Go away! Go away Landon! I don’t want you to see this!” Summer said trying to push her brother away.

“Landon, please ring an ambulance. Summer needs to go to hospital, now.” I said. He couldn’t stop staring.

“Landon stop it! Stop looking!” Summer said slamming her bedroom door shut as she stood outside her room still.

“Why is there so much blood?” He asked so confused.

“Landon, please. Please go ring an ambulance.” I said walking up to him and touching his shoulder. He flinched a little bit and looked at me weirdly. “Landon?” I asked. Summer was trying to control her tears after realizing her brother just seen something no teenage boy should see. This was all such a nightmare. It just wouldn’t sink in. So much drama. It reminded me of my old life. Growing up in the Bronx of New York City. Having a father that liked to drink and beat my mum. Wake up being scare for my mother’s life when I seen all the cuts and bruises that bastard gave her the night before. Terry was now looking at all the blood in the bed and was screaming while Bob was trying to control her. Landon was standing there liked a stuffed dummy, just like I was just watching all the tears. Summer grabbed her phone and dialed an ambulance herself. Snap out of it Nicki! Your friend needs you! I rushed over to Summer and took the phone and held it to my ear. Everything was going in slow motion.