Chapter Two

Really small chapter... Ha. I'll try and write more! :) Picure of Landon on the side. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                      Chapter Two

I woke up in a room with white wallpaper. It was a nice room, just like my room when I was a child.

“Hey you’re awake” A person said. I opened my eyes more and it was a man with dark brown hair and green eyes.

“Who are you?” I said in shock.

“Oh, I’m Landon” He smiled.

“And where am I, Landon?” I asked.

“My house, 3 hours away from the city” He said.

“What? Oh no, I have to get back to my hotel!” I said getting up but I felt dizzy and laid back down.

“You have to rest and you would want to stay here for a while” He said turning on the TV. The news was on and my picture was on it.

Hundreds of people have gathered into the city and throughout the state to look for Miss Minaj as she is reported missing by her bodyguards, a lot of them angry parents who would love to have a word with her” The news reporter said.

My daughter listens to her songs and all she does is coming home and swears like a drunken sailor no thanks to Nicki Minaj” One Mum said.

“Nicki Minaj is not a real rapper and she is ugly as. Her ass is too fat and not to mention how fake she is. She is no barbie” A man on the street.

“A lot of people a furious that we let Nicki enter Australia. Her disgusting foul mouth needs to stay in America” Another man said.

“Turn it off” I said. He turned it off. “Well I can’t stay here” She said.

“You’re going to have to” He said.

“I can just call my bodyguards to come pick me up from here” She smiled.

“They’re checking the phone lines, I wouldn’t” He said.

“So what? I am stuck here?” I asked.

“Um, yes” He said. I groaned in frustration. I looked out the window and there was no tall buildings anywhere.

“So I am in the countryside?” I asked.

“Um yeah” Landon said.

“Well that’s cool, I’ve never been to the country” I said.

“What? Really?” Well I guess you’re used to the city” He said. I nodded.

“So what is there to do in the countryside?” I asked.

“Good question. I have a list of things to do every day so I never go out much” He said.

“Well since I can’t go back to the city, I have no clothes, make-up and luckily I have my credit card” I said pulling it out of my pocket. Landon snatched out of my hand. “Hey!” I shouted at him.

“They’ll find you by tracking your credit card and this is American not Australian” He said. I groaned in frustration.

“What am I supposed to wear then?” I asked.

“I’ll raid my sister’s closet and maybe buy you some” He said.

“You will buy my some because I’m Nicki Minaj” I said seriously.

“Not anymore. Welcome to the country, where no one knows who Nicki Minaj is” He said and walked out. I groaned. He walked back in seconds later and showed me a dress with floral patterns.

“What is this? We don’t live in the 70’s anymore” I said.

“You can wear overalls then?” He said.

“No, that’ll do” I said grabbing the dress and walking into the bathroom. I looked at my face and nearly screamed in shock. My face! My poor face! I had a bruised eye and my lip was cut. Okay, I’m definitely staying here. The press would die for a picture of my face right now. It’ll be all over the world and my haters will be laughing at my face, praising my attacker. I got my camera out of my pocket and took a picture of it. I had no phone.  It was obviously taken off me. This is such a big mess. I could be on the next plane back to America if I didn’t get taken here. It’s just utter bullshit. I put the dress on which was a bit too small for my breasts. Luckily I had my jacket and I put it on over the dress. There, all better. I really wish I had the make-up to hide all these bruises. I sighed in the mirror and went back into the room and Landon was sitting on the bed.

“So, what can I do today?” I asked.

“Well your welcome to stay in here all day or you can help me with my chores” He said.

“How old are you?” I asked.

“20” He said.

“And is this your house?” I asked.

“Nope! This is my parents” He said.

“And do your parents know I’m here?” I asked.

“No, not yet” He said. My mouth dropped.

“Well you have to tell your parents.” I said.

“I know, I’ll get to the soon.” He said.  I stared at him. “Hey, it isn’t exactly easy having a celebrity hide out at my house.” He said.

“I guess you’re kind of right, but still.” I said.

“I’ll get to it later, first I have to buy you some things.”

“Can I come with?” I asked.

“No.” He said and left the room. Okay. I’m stuck in this room. In the country. In Australia. I can’t leave and I have to avoid the press. Yeah. This is just great!