Chapter Twenty

I am really running out of time to write now and this is the best i could come up because i am running out of ideas so i decided the next chapter will be the epilouge of Saving Nicki but not to worry, i will start work on my book 'Miss Minaj' for those who are waiting for the update of Miss Minaj. Enjoy. :) x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty

“I’m so glad you’re back for the wedding. Oh my God Nicki, what even happened to you?” She asked distressed.

“It’s a long story Rhi. I’ll tell you when I get home.”  I said. It was a long trip home. So many people waiting everywhere to see me. It was insane. There was all my fans everywhere and amongst all them people, I seen my mother. My whole world froze. She started to cry and security let her past to see me. I dropped my hand bag and walked into her arms.

“I’m so sorry mom.” I said in between sobs.

“Why?” She asked.

“Because, I left you alone.” I said.

“No you didn’t, you had no choice.” She said.

“No, I did. I could’ve come straight home if I wanted to.” I said.

“You must be so tired.” She said, changing the subject.

“Yes, I am.” I said.

“Let’s get out of her then.” She said.

“Good idea.”

It’s been so long since I’ve been in my apartment. Everything was so clean but I didn’t feel at home. There was so much paparazzi outside and it was already starting to annoy me. It was ridiculous. Everybody wanted to know where I was and what happened. If I told them, it was the best thing that has ever happened to me, they would think I’m lying. There was a knock on my door and I opened it. I was immediately embraced into a hug. It was Drake.

“I miss you so much Nicki.” He said.

“I miss you too Drake.” I said hugging him back. He let go and stepped back to look at me.

“Still the same Nicki?” He asked unsure.

“Of course I am.” I said.

“Good. Everyone at the studio are so happy, we want to take you out tonight.” He said.

“Have you not seen the paparazzi out there?!” I said looking at him stupidly.

“Go out the back way.” He said. “Please.” He begged.

“Fine. Only because I miss everyone and I should make an appearance for all my barbz.” I said.

“Awesome. We’ll pick you up at 7.” He said and hugged me again. “Never, ever go anywhere again.”

“Yes mom.” I said. He laughed. He pulled away and opened the door.

“See you soon.” He said closing it.

“Bye.” I whispered.

Seven rolled around and I was now being ushered through the back. There was still paparazzi everywhere. We got the restaurant with no harm done and everybody was there, I mean everybody. Even Mariah Carey was there and we hate each other.

The night was good and I got home safely. It was just me and Rihanna.

“What happened Nicki? Tell me.” She said.

“It was perfect.” I said.

“Perfect? How? You were kidnapped!” She said.

“No, I was saved by this guy.” I corrected her.

“Okay. Then what?” She asked and then I told her everything. Every little detail. The good and the bad. I told her about the Shannon family. I told her about the little town I stayed in. I told her about Derrick and his death. I broke down in tears when I mentioned Derrick. I couldn’t stop talking about him. He was everything I ever wanted and I realize that now but it’s too late. He’s gone. I should’ve told him. I should’ve told him that I loved him with all my heart before he left to go home after dropping me off back at the farm house. It’s my fault he is dead. He never meant to harm me but I harmed him. I missed him so much.

Moral of the story, if you love someone, tell them before it’s too late.