Prologue

So, i took this book down because i couldn't think of anything else to write but i got so many messages from upset fans so i decided to put it back up and try again. I'm glad people liked this book and means a lot to me. Thank you! :) x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prolouge

 “What is your full name?” The manager of Young Money Entertainment asked me. I cannot believe this is happening.

“Onika Tanya Miraj” I smiled.

“Well here it is. You can sign here and then once again at the bottom” He smiled handing me my contract.

“Thanks so much” I exclaimed happily. I went down my contract and read it all. I smiled. ‘Stage Name: Nicki Minaj’ I signed it and handed it back.

“Goodluck in your new career Nicki” He smiled.

“Thank-you so much” I smiled in delight. I’ve been waiting for this my whole life. I can now help my Mum stay away from my Dad. She won’t have to go back to him anymore.

*6 Months later*

“Hey Nicki, did you see that Pink Friday sold more than 1.7 million copies in the United States?” Said Rihanna, my best friend.

“Nah, really? Wow” I said making a coffee.

“Yeah it’s true. It came up on the TMZ website” She said standing beside me. I looked down to grab my spoon and a sparkle caught my eye. I looked up at Rihanna looking out the window.

“Um, Rhi? Why is there is a ring on your finger?” I said. She looked down and smiled at it then looked back at me.

“Chris asked me to marry him” She smiled. My jaw dropped onto the floor, not in happiness. More like angry shock.

“Are you fucking crazy? And you said yes? Oh Rihanna, he hit you!” I said walking away from her and into the lounge.

“Nicki, this is my choice. Plus he said sorry and he said he loves me” She said softly. This outrageous.

“You’re going to loss so much fans!” I shouted.

“It doesn’t matter, I love him and he loves me. Plus, haters going to hate and like you say heaps of times ‘haters can kiss my arse’ in your songs” She said crossing her arms and frowning at me.

“I just think it’s a bad idea Rhi, what if he hurts you again?” I said sitting down on the couch.

“He won’t Nicki, i know he won’t” She said sitting down.

“Roman won’t let you” I said crossing my arms.

“Well Roman has to let me” She said. “If he hurts me, Roman can save me” She said smiled. I smiled at her.

“If you say so Rhi. I’ll kick his ass if he hurts you again, watch me” I said.

“You’re such a good friend” She said, embracing me in big hug.

“I know I am” I laughed. “And so are you” I said.