♡ thirteen - h ♡

WARNING: RELIGION KINK / HAVENT HEARD OF THAT? I WOULD SEARCH IT BECAUSE IT IS OFFENSIVE TO SOME PEOPLE. DO NOT READ ON IF YOU KNOW THAT YOULL BE OFFENDED. I LOVE YOU.

   "You came here alone, Princess?" someone whispered into Harry's ear, coming up from behind to place his hands on the curly haired boys hips. Harry grinned drunkenly and grinded backwards onto the stranger, knowing that Louis was certainly watching him now unlike before. Louid had spent their whole night at the club talking to the bartender, a former friend from the high school he use to go to, and so Harry made it a mission to get as drunk as possible so that Louis would need him.

   "Yep." Harry sang, popping the p. He let his head tilt backwards so that it digged into the man's neck, a soft moan tumbling from his lips when he felt a hand grip his bum, the feeling of the attention he was grabbing was absolutely exhilarating. "What's your name?"

   The man pressed his crotch against Harry's bum harder. "I'm-"

   "About to be leaving." Louis spat furiously, grabbing the man by the shoulder and pushing him away from Harry, who pouted at the loss of movement. The man mumbled curses under his breath, but he moved away from Harry regardless, frightened by how veins were starting to pop out of the small boy's neck.

   "Don't ruin the fun, Lou." Harry whined, his eyes meeting the blue eyed boy's. To say Louis looked angry would be an understatement because he looked absolutely pissed off, which turned Harry on to say the least. He used being drunk as an excuse for these thoughts, grinning triumphantly when Louis grabbed his hand forcefully and lead him off of the dance floor. "Where are we-"

   "Shut up."

   Harry's mouth clamped shut and he felt his lower abdomen tighten underneath his black skinny jeans and Calvin Klein underwear, loving how possessive Louis was getting due to some random stranger. God, it was hot. Louis opened the bathroom door so hard that it slammed into the wall, pushing Harry onto the white tiled floor so that he landed on his ass with a quiet oof. He locked the door quickly and looked around to make sure that no one was in the bathroom before his eyes averted to Harry's huge green innocent eyes, staring up at him with anticipation.

   "What the hell was that, Harry?" Louis questioned, carefully placing one foot in front of the other as he slowly walked over to the helpless boy. Harry swallowed thickly, thinking that his idea wasn't very intelligent at this point. "Answer me."

   "I-I wanted you to pay attention to me and-you were talking to your friend the whole time and I didn't want to interrupt, so I went dancing-"

   Louis snorted, towering over Harry's body with his eyebrows furrowed. "Are you sure that's what you call dancing? Because it seemed like you were being a complete slut just so that I could be jealous and come over."

   "I-Uh-"

   "Fuck, it worked. Get on your hands and knees right now." Louis demanded, causing Harry's face to go pale and his heart to beat erratically.

   "But the floors are dirty..."

   "Since you want to act like a slut, you'll be treated like one. I will not say it again. Do you understand?"

   Harry nodded and picked himself up, getting on all fours without looking away from Louis' piercing blue eyes. He doesn't know of it was the alcohol or the fact that he'd never felt like this before, but he let the word slip out of his mouth with ease. "Yes, Daddy."

   Louis paused, shocked by how hard he was becoming because of how innocent and hot Harry sounded when he said that. Louis played with the button of his jeans and walked behind Harry in observation, humming as his eyes skimmed across his body. "Darling, do you trust me?"

   "Yes."

   "Do you have the Hail Mary prayer memorized?"

   Harry's eyes snapped open, the question completely throwing him off as Louis got on his knees behind him and tugged off his jeans. "Y-Yes, why?"

   "I want you to repeat it while I eat you out, is that okay?" Louis asked, his fingers roaming across the skin revealed above Harry's boxer hem, teasingly snapping the hem against it. Harry gasped and tried to gather his thoughts, feeling his vision become hazy and blurred from how turned on he was. "I'm going to stick my tongue in your arsehole and move it around a bit, is that okay too?"

   "Frick yes." Harry begged, his head drooping down do that he was now looking at the floor. He cleared his throat when Louis whispered a barely legible start and begun his chant, being careful not to stumble over his words as Louis removed his underwear. "Hail Mary, full of grace. Our Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. A-Amen."

   Louis let his finger prod against Harry's clenching pink hole, humming satisfyingly when Harry finished his first prayer.

   "God- Ha-Hail Mary, full of grace.Our Lord is with thee. Blessed art th-thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, sweet baby Jesus." Harry's voice raised an octave higher as Louis pushed his finger inside of his hole, hooking it so that it hit his prostate. "Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us s-sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen!"

   "Such a good boy for me," muttered Louis proudly, adding a second finger and pumping faster into Harry's ass. Harry was letting out breathy moans and tried to keep himself up, shutting his eyes so that he could continue to pray. "You're doing so well, think you can take three fingers?"

   Harry nodded eagerly. "Hail M-Mary, full of grace. Our Lord is w-with me- I mean thee. Blessed art thou among w-women, and blessed is the f-fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. Fuck!"

   "Language, darling."

   Harry whimpered as Louis removed his fingers, the loss making him whisper the prayer a little more quietly. Louis spread his ass cheeks apart and spit in between his crack, watching the saliva surround his hole so that it was slicked up. He let his tongue circle his hole and press inside, his ears ringing from how loud Harry's moans were.

   " Hail Mary, full of grace- Louis, god." Harry panted. "Our Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God and shit, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen, amen, amen."

   Louis had saliva dripping down his chin when he pulled away, and he moaned at the sight of Harry stroking himself desperately. Not so soon after, Harry was shooting spurts of cum onto the floor with a loud cry, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. Harry watched as Louis came from behind him and looked him in the eye, cupping both of his cheeks harshly so that his nails digged into his pale skin.

   "Now who do you belong to?"

   Harry smiled lazily. "You, Daddy." and then he collapsed onto the floor.

NOTE: oops
yo
im sorry it's DIRTY AND NAUGHTY
and i went to church today ayyyy
vote and comment
i love you guys