♡ thirty - l ♡

"Are you guys back together again?" Zayn asked blandly, his voice remaining flat. Louis stopped fixing his hair while looking into his dirty bedroom mirror and glanced at Zayn from the corner of his eye, only able to blink in response. "Or are you guys just fucking like old times?"

      Louis sighed. "Why do you insist on making me feel terrible? Yes, we are dating if you didn't know. Things are changing and maybe you should too because I am absolutely sick of your shit."

      "Where are you heading out to?" Zayn asked, completely ignoring what Louis stated before. It was almost like he was immune to the boy's anger being aimed towards him, and he only responds with twice as more questions. Louis did a twirl in the mirror and observed his light blue button up shirt along with his tight red skinny jeans, bending over to grab his light blue pair of Toms sitting behind the mirror. "Louis."

      "I'm going out with Harry, so if you need me– which I hope you don't– don't contact me."

      "I'd say the same for you, but I care too much. I just don't want you to get hurt again, and you literally got hurt a month ago because of your hand." Zayn said quietly, letting his eyes rake down Louis' body before leaving the room several seconds later. Louis breathed a sigh of relief and walked over to his desk to grab his black mascara, returning back to his mirror so that he was able to easily apply it to his long lashes, smiling at the outcome.

      .   .   .

Harry was on his fifth drink and he was going completely wild, smiling proudly as he grinded against his boyfriend with his head on his shoulder. The bass of the music began to rang in his ears the more that they stood and danced in the middle of the night club, but it only encouraged Louis to move even more faster and the tiniest bit dirtier. He practically was dry humping Harry on the dancefloor, and sweat dampened prominently on their foreheads when they made eye contact.

      "Louis, Louis," Harry breathed, his voice raspy and low. Louis almost wasn't able to hear him, but since his eyes were focused on Harry's plump raw pink lips from nibbling on them for too long, he was able to understand every syllable. He felt the inside of him bubble as Harry spun him around on time with the music and pushed them close together so they they were chest to chest and nose to nose, the meaning of space a word of the past. "Louis, I want you."

      Louis grinned and the corners of his eyes crinkled, letting his hands rest on Harry's side until the beat dropped before sliding down, suddenly face to face with his crotch. His grin turned into a faint smirk when he realized that Harry had pre cum soaking through his jeans, and he hotly pressed his lips against the cloth before sliding back up to see the look in Harry's dazed emerald eyes.

"Princess?" Louis questioned, leaning forward so that his lips were brushing against Harry's ear before nibbling on his ear lobe. He heard the sound of his breath hitching as Louis grabbed a handful of Harry's ass, continuing to grind against him to the sound of the music so that no attention was drawn to them. It was a sight to see with Harry's curls sticking to his forehead and his lips parted in desperation, allowing Louis to touch him in any way he deemed was okay. "Wanna come home with, Daddy?"