♡ LATER ♡

NOTE: A TON OF PEOPLE SEEM TO BE CONFUSED AND FRUSTRATED WITH THE ENDING, I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT. I HOPE THIS LAST CHAPTER CLEARS EVERYTHING UP.

"Louis," said Harry softly, pressing his hand to the damp soil of the grave. He stuck his finger into the dirt hesitantly and let a few tears fall from his eyes, furiously wiping at them until they became scratchy. "I miss him."

Louis came up from behind Harry and kneeled beside him, letting his head lay against his boyfriend's shoulder sadly while reading the gravestone.

Here Lies Des Styles - 1984-2012

"I know, Darling. I wish that I could've met him, he seemed like a good guy." inquired Louis with a low sigh, observing the dozen tulips and roses lying on top of his grave, never have seemingly wilted away. He thought about how that could have been him in that coffin just a few months ago, eyes shutting tightly when he felt Harry's hand grip his own for comfort. He was thinking the same thing.

"I'm so grateful for you, you know that? I'm glad that you didn't pull the trigger, and I'm so grateful that God listened to me- I love you so much. I don't even know-" as Harry explained, his voice cracked and he felt Louis' thin lips press against his temple to get him to simmer down. "I don't even know what I'd do if you left."

"You'd continue living your life because I'd want you to."

Harry shook his head. "I'd try. But we all know how weak I am."

"Weak? Certainly we aren't talking about my kitten Harry Styles, the boy who is finding his voice after all of these years. The boy who fought through all of this negativity- not him. Nope." Louis teased, causing Harry to giggle adoringly. "Are you okay now?"

"Mm, yes." said Harry, opening his mouth to yawn. "Now promise me you'll make me tea when we get home."

"Anything for you, Darling."

Louis took one last glance at the gravestone before picking up Harry's lanky body and holding him in his arms, pulling his arms upward so that Harry's head sat against his chest. The soft drizzle of rain began to titter against them, and Louis took his time to admire the way Harry's eyes lit up at the sudden weather change.

Louis didn't mind being intoxicated by the brightness in Harry's eyes if it meant spending an eternity with him.

NOTE: AW
I'M SO NICE WTF I WAS ACTUALLY WORKING ON IT FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND HELD IT OFF TO THINK ABOUT IT BUT!!!