♡ three - h ♡

Harry viewed his life as monotonous and even tedious, and it was probably because of his lack of friends. Sure he went to a few parties in his lifetime, but he always left early when his best friend Liam got too drunk. Plus, he didn't really doanything; he was mostly there for his friend.

        Harry tried to make a friend other than Liam once, and look how that turned out. Louis Tomlinson now probably thinks that he's afraid of him (even though he partially is), and he couldn't even speak in front of him. It was like all of the words jumped out of his brain when he began speaking.

        Maybe God made him out to have one friend. Harry saw himself as a burden when he was around Liam anyways. Hundreds of girls from their school would absolutely drop dead to have Liam notice them, and the curly haired boy felt like he was holding his friend back from noticing. Everything that Harry did made Liam focus his attention on him, just to make sure he was safe. He felt like a puppy, while Liam was the Golden Retriever. Liam says that it works that way.

        Harry held his belongings closely to his chest as he moved around the hallway, being cautious as he avoided bumping paths with others. He began looking at the pale tiles underneath his feet as he walked, seeming to know where he was walking since he's been here forever. He bet that Liam would say something insultingly comedic like, 'Let God lead the way.'

        Suddenly, Harry felt a body collide with his, causing his books and papers to slide out of his hand and scatter about on the floor. Harry froze, unable to bend down in fear of the person he bumped into would want to fight and get him expelled. Averted eyes to the floor, he saw the quick movement of the caramel haired boy as he picked up the things Harry dropped onto the pale tiles. Harry clutched the strap of his bookbag, stomach churning when he came face to face with those dark blue eyes that he encountered so many times in his dreams. The boy smiled, handing them to Harry, which caused him to flinch with caution. 

        "Sorry about that, I'm a tad bit clumsy." Louis said, not breaking contact with Harry. "Hey...aren't you that boy who's afraid of me? Remember me? We met at church."

        Who could forget someone like you? Harry thought. He had trouble forming his sentences again, which made him blush more than usual. He never felt this way around a guy before, so why is it so different around this one? Was it because of his bright eyes and the curved black eyelashes that followed suit? Was it because of his heart stopping smile that could cure cancer? This had to be a phase. He couldn't be gay. 

        "Earth to Harry?" Louis asked, waving his slender hand in front of Harry's pale stricken face. 

        "I-I'm sorry. I j-just really am nervous and-" Harry cut himself off, looking down at his clasped hands in shame. No wonder he didn't have any friends besides Liam, he was basically the definition of awkward. Maybe it was because of his gelled hair and oversized blazer that he wore over his white button up that made it more visible that he carried himself with everything less than confidence, but it was easy to tell. By the way Louis was dressed, you could tell that he carried himself with confidence, even with uniform. His white button up had two buttons that were undone, and his tousled hair gave off a bad boy vibe, being ironic since he was the pastor's son-but Harry figured he had a lot to hide. He noticed the tattoos he had, such as the one on top of his chest that he caught a glimpse of, and the one on his wrist. Harry found it extremely fascinating, yet exhilirating. How long had he had it? Did it hurt? Did his parents know?

        "You're staring." Louis stated, amused. Harry blushed again, trying to stutter out a few words to deny that he wasn't, but he failed. 

        "It's just-your tattoos. They're idiosyncratic, I've never seen anything like it." Harry said. Louis tilted his head with confusion at the big word, tugging on his sleeves to cover his wrist tattoo, oblivious to the one showing on his chest. "I-Sorry, I'm really nosey. I shouldn't even have-"

        "It's alright, people tell me about them all the time." Harry sighed with relief, clutching his things tightly. He waited for Louis to walk away and continue whatever he was suppose to do, but he stood there with a faraway look in his eye that made his stomach churn with uneasiness. Why was he so nervous? "You know, your hair would look much better without all of that gel."

        Harry reached up to touch his hair unconsiously, parting his lips. "Y-yeah? I mean- tons of people had told me before, but I never actually- considered it. I'm so use to the one I have now, I just figured I'd never change..."

        "You're still cute, so I guess it doesn't matter. I'll get you to curl it one day." Louis joked, causing Harry to grin with delight. One day. That means that he actually wants to talk to him. He hasn't scared him away. At least, not yet. 

        "Did you just call me cute?" Harry squeaked, now noticing his choice of words. 

        Louis scruched up his nose, curious. "Am I wrong?"

        Just as Harry opened his mouth to reply, the bell rang, startling them both. Everybody began to rush in order to get where they were suppose to be, pushing past Harry to do so, but staring at Louis as they walked. They certainly had to feel the way Harry did when he saw him, he was so different from everyone else. Some of the boys started staring too, surprised at his curves that lead to his perky bum, but looked away quickly. And no, Harry wouldn't admit that he was one of those guys when Louis started to walk away, bidding Harry a farewell. He sashayed down the hall, not seeming to see the attention that he was drawing from onlookers. Harry began to wonder why everyone was here, being that they were all going to hell. A hand clamped on Harry's shoulder, causing him to flich, but he realized it was just Liam and relaxed. 

        "Woah there," Liam said, a playful smile taking over his features. "Who was that?"

        "Louis, the pastor's son. He's new." Harry responded. 

        Liam seemed to think about this for a moment. "He's fit." 

        Harry nearly choked on air. Did Liam just say what he couldn't even say aloud? "Oh."

        "Don't find me weird, I'm not gay but I can learn how to appreciate a males body." Liam explained with a shrug. "Now how was your weekend?"

        "Same old, I guess. Church and then I slept." Harry said slowly. "Where were you actually? I didn't see you."

        "Oh, yeah! I went to this bonfire, and it was so great! There was a ton of alcohol though, and this girl Danielle convinced me just to have a sip. I mean, it burned a little at first but I got use to it. Didn't get fully drunk though like the rest of the idiots there, I just hung out with Danielle the whole night. She's sweet." Liam rambled, not noticing how Harry's mouth was wide open in awe. He had never went to a party without Harry, it was just soomething they did together so Harry wouldn't feel left out. Plus, they never actually drank at the parties- they were always sober and cautious. Was Harry holding him back?

        "Sounds like fun." Harry muttered.

        NOTE; zayn voice here ya go