♡ thirty six - l ♡

Louis felt like he was slowly losing the life he had inside of his body.

He didn't get to Skype Harry as much as he intended to while being with his mother, and it was mainly because their schedules didn't mix with one another. Harry's mum was forcing him to go to a daily Bible study, and Louis' mum would consistently take him out to meet other family members in hopes that he wouldn't be completely bored inside of the beach house she had. Everytime that Louis had time though, Harry became distant and non cooperative.

She told him to go and mingle at random points, but Louis would only shake his head and mumble incoherent words that sounded like Harry and need. He was indeed becoming a lovesick puppy, and the thought made him feel vulnerable and absolutely weird inside of his stomach. He thought that Harry would be the one groveling and not him, and he wasn't exactly the most sentimental person in the world- well, before.

He texted Harry at least an hour ago, sending him small I love you messages, and god he knew that it was completely dorky but nothing mattered when it came to Harry. The thing was, Harry still hadn't answered his calls, and Louis was pacing around his room going absolutely crazy because he missed his Hazza and he definitely had to miss him, right? Relax, just call him.

No, Louis argued with his inner self.

Yes, the text probably didn't go through. Call.

No, he'll think I'm crazy.

Bro.

Suddenly, his phone began to ring and knocked Louis out of his daydream, causing him to grab the phone frantically and press accept when he realized that it was Harry. He began to smile widely and walked around his room, frowning when he heard the bass booming from the speakers on the other end of the phone- indicating that Harry was at a party of the sort.

"Harry?" Louis asked carefully, moving the phone from his ear slightly when the noise was becoming too much. There was shuffling before Louis heard a faint:

"You like that you fucking twink? Taking my c-ck like a fucking champ."

Louis nearly dropped the phone onto his carpet when he heard the deep throaty voice, his breath becoming shaky when he heard Harry respond with: "Yes, fuck me harder!" He must have dialed my number by accident. Harry's moans were echoing through the phone and ringing through Louis' ears like loud sirens, and he was urging himself to hang up but he couldn't help but grip his phone and listen harder. This couldn't be him.

But fuck those moans were as recognizable than ever, and Louis felt like pulling his hair out for being so stupid. So foolish to think that love was anything like he and Harry had. He was beginning to realize that I need you was completely different from I want you and that really shook him up, and that made him feel awake. Louis could only take a second more of Harry moaning before he hung up the phone and threw it on top of the carpet, his throat feeling like it was becoming constricted.