♡ twenty five - h ♡

"Excuse me, what would you like to drink?" the waitress asked Harry patiently, raising her black eyebrow as she watched him wiggle in his seat. Zayn nudged Harry, seemingly confused as to why he was acting this way in public, but none of them would've guessed that it was because Louis was sitting across from him running his hand up his thigh. Harry coughed and tried to slap Louis' hand away, looking at the dark skinned curvy woman with a sly smile before opening his mouth.

"I'll have your best wine, please." Harry choked, his knee banging against the table when he felt Louis' hand grip his balls hurriedly before pulling back, causing the water on Zayn's side to spill into his lap. Harry watched with flaming red cheeks as Zayn stood up so that there wouldn't be anymore water spilled into his trousers, shooting the curly haired boy an angered look. "Sorry..."

Louis stifled his laughter when Harry tried to wipe it off with the napkin, having it pushed away by Zayn as he left the booth to go clean himself up in the bathroom. The waitress cleared her throat and quickly wrote wine for crazy guy on her notepad before scurrying away, practically feeling Harry's embarrassment.

Harry glared at Louis with annoyance. "Really? In public?"

"I forgot how flustered you'd get whenever I touched you." said Louis, his eyes crinkling at the corners as he smiled. "Nice job getting Zayn to leave the table by the way, I understand that you like us being alone."

Harry scuffed and crossed his arms over his chest, ignoring the feeling of Louis' foot trailing up his leg while bringing the leg of his jeans upward. "As if." He tried to hide the blush on his cheeks by picking up the menu layed out in front of him, opening it up so that he didn't have to feel Louis' piercing blue eyes on his face. "What are you- um, thinking about g-getting?"

"What I really want to eat isn't on the menu." Louis pointed out, placing his dainty finger on the top of Harry's menu so that he could lower it enough to the point where they were staring at one another again. Harry swallowed thickly, and he could feel Louis watching as his Adams apple bobbed, suddenly feeling like he couldn't breathe. "You look pale."

"You make me feel like-" Harry trailed off, releasing his hold on the menu so that he could twiddle his thumbs. He grunted with agitation as he tried to put his words together, guessing that Louis was staring at him with amusement. "Different. You make me feel different."

"Are you sure it's not just horny?"

Harry shushed him abruptly and looked around the restaurant, not wanting other people to overhear their conversation. "I am not-!"

"So if I felt you right now, you wouldn't be hard?" Louis said daringly, letting his hand rest on top of Harry's thigh again nonchalantly. "You're not a very good liar, Hazza."

"We can't do this, Louis." Harry said sharply in a tone that he tried to play off as strict, but it came out sounding small and weak because he was such putty in Louis' hands. Louis raised his eyebrow innocently and tilted his head to the side as he pressed the palm of his hand against Harry's crotch, feeling how achingly hard Harry was becoming just by his small touches.

Louis gave him choices. "You can't, or you don't want to?" Neither, Harry thought desperately, glancing towards the bathroom door repeatedly in fear that Zayn would see how they were acting.

"You're making this hard for me." Harry said, placing his head in his hands.

"Literally."

Harry shot him a look. "Louis, I'm serious. Can't you see that I'm trying? I'm trying to move on and become a different person- someone who doesn't need you. If you hadn't come back, everything would've been- would've been-"