♡ eighteen - l ♡

NOTE: guys this is a REALLY intense chapter because it includes talks of rape, so feel free to ignore this chapter and ill just feel you in on the next time i update. i love you all, stay safe. TRIGGER WARNING

"Louis, be careful-" Harry warned, grabbing Louis by the arm when he tried to run down the hallway to greet Liam. Louis groaned and snatched his arm away, slowing down regardless just to get the curly haired boy to be tranquil. It had been like this all week: Harry told Louis what to do again by keeping an eye on him and treating him like a tiny China doll. Fragile.

"Relax Harry, I'm not going to die from running down the hall and tripping." Louis argued with his arms crossed, lifting his hand to wave at an approaching Liam.

Harry frowned and let his arms drop to the side. "You'd be surprised."

"Hey lovebirds, who's ready for the best party ever tonight? Because I most certainly am." Liam said excitedly, clasping his hands together while glancing between Louis and Harry, not surprised when he only got a blank stare back from the two. "Don't tell me you guys aren't going."

"I've gotten over twenty invites by different people and I'm still not planning on it," Louis replied.

Harry cracked a smile. "I've gotten none."

"This gives you an opportunity to just go without an invitation. It'll be fun and you guys' can go off to do your own thing, or things that I do not need to know about." Liam persuaded, coming in between them and wrapping his arms across their shoulders so that they were crunched down slightly as they walked down the hall together. "There will be lots of illegal stuff, and Louis I know how much you like that!"

Louis could feel Harry staring at him and he licked his lips while keeping his eyes glued in front of him, not wanting to have a silent argument in front of Liam. Harry had been trying to get Louis to cool it when it came to alcohol and drugs for the whole week also, barely allowing any time for himself because he was always at Harry's.

Louis coughed. "I'll be there,"

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. "We were suppose to have movie night tonight, Lou-"

"I won't be there for long, I promise. I just want to-" Louis hesitated for an excuse. "I'll be in and out, like the burger place in California. Okay?"

Harry didn't answer, instead he removed Liam's arm from his shoulder and cleared his throat, adjusting the strap of his bookbag. "Well, I have class now. Catch up with you guys later maybe, bye."

And that's how Louis found himself pissed drunk while pressed against the person in charge of the party with ginger hair, whom he now known as Ed Sheeran. Ed had his hands on the curve of Louis' hips while they moved to the rhythm of the music, unaware of the awestruck and disgruntled stares they were getting from some of the people in the room.

"Thought you were dating that kid with the curly hair?" Ed yelled over the music, leaning in so that he was near Louis' ear. Louis scrunched up his nose with alarm, shaking his head and placing his forehead on top of Ed's shoulder. "Since you guys are always together, almost like Siamese twins- that would make a good song actually-"

"Are you quite finished?" Louis asked, rolling his eyes as the boy above him let out a throaty laugh. "Got any weed on you?"

"I'm not much of a fan of drugs, but you should ask Trevor. He has like a bag full of it in his bedroom, he's probably there now." Ed said in response, his face going dull when he mentioned his brother before returning to it's natural shade of happy. "Be careful though, he's not really himself when he's all drunk."

Louis smiled triumphantly and danced himself away from Ed and out of the living room, ignoring the sound of people greeting him from left to right as he walked up the spiral stairs. God, this is a big ass house. Louis huffed when he finally made it to the top and walked down the hall, stopping in front of the door with TREVOR S. engraved into the wood and lifting his fist to knock. He tapped lightly on the door and waited for it to open, sighing with relief when he heard footsteps and the deep voice of someone who smoked way too much.

Trevor opened the door and was only standing in a pair of white ripped jeans, staring at Louis with a raised eyebrow and a forming smirk on his face. Louis shifted uncomfortably and walked in the room when Trevor told him to come in, stopping in the middle when he saw three other guys sitting on the bed talking, but ceasing when they saw Louis. Weird.

"Tomlinson, what brings you to my lovely abode?" Trevor questioned, closing the door gently and then crossing his arms.

"I'm here for-" Louis tried to ignore the way that the blonde haired guy on the bed was staring at him, continuing to look Trevor into his eyes without fear. "I want some weed basically."

Trevor chuckled and walked closer. "So straightforward, right guys?"

The boys hummed in response and so Trevor continued to speak. "Louis, the blonde is James, the black curly hair is Eileen, and the one with freckles is my buddy Julio. Maybe we could smoke some together, wouldn't that be fun?"

Louis knew that the vibe in the room was on the edge of negative and so he shook his head with disagreement, his head pounding and his vision partially blurring out. "You know what? I kind of have to be home right now anyways. Maybe next time."

Eileen laughed as if what Louis was saying was hilarious, standing up from his previous spot on the bed and walking over so that he stood in front of Louis and next to Trevor. Louis could tell that they were already high too from the way their pupils were blown, and so he switched from foot to foot while looking towards the door. If he ran there was a possibility he'd make it, but being drunk made him walk funny and it would only get him caught. Fuck.

"C'mon Lou," Trevor sang, causing the shorter boy to growl under his breath.

"Don't call me that." Louis said, suddenly feeling a pair of hands rest against his shoulders from behind harshly. His hard demeanor crumbled as he tried to pull away from the elder's grip, his breathing beginning to get erratic. No. No. "I'll scream for help, I'll get you guys in trouble-"

"Louis, do you really think people care?"

Louis shut his eyes, refusing to allow himself to cry in front of these people even as he felt hands roam across his fragile body, trying to think of other things to take his mind off of what was going on. Harry. He wanted Harry. He wanted to hold Harry in his arms until he woke up from this dream because this was all it was, a bad dream. A very bad dream. He was going to wake up fully clothed with curls in between his fingers and the sound of a heartbeat playing in his ears. He was going to wake up to Harry giving him soft kisses on his lips instead of the rough ones he felt now.

But sometimes you can't always get what you want.

NOTE: hi

i love you all thank you for reading, i cried while writing this part tbh

comment and vote pce out lovies