♡ one - h ♡

The first thing Harry Styles noticed about him was his eyes. They were as blue as the winter sky, and they sparkled brilliantly underneath the coruscating illumination inside of the church. The boy stood illustriously next to the pastor, his chin tilted upward so that it seemed like he was distinguished. Harry knew that it was simply impolite to stare, but he didn't mind wiling away by staring at the chap. It's not that Harry fancied him, so it was okay to admire his existence right? Besides, being homosexual was a sin, and Harry would never disobey god.

  "This is Louis, my son. He just moved here after living with his mother in Chesire. He will be singing in the choir, and I would like you all to give him a warm welcome to the church." The pastor declared, a bit haughtily if Harry did say so himself. Louis casually waved to the crowd of people, and Harry swore that he saw a elderly woman that was sitting in the front fan herself ten times faster. 'I would also like to encourage the other kids here that go to Catholic High School to make Louis feel as comfortable as possible.'

  Everyone grew exhiliratingly excited, and began to stand up to give a round of applause. Harry would not admit that he felt a little excited because Louis was going to go to his school starting tomorrow, he wouldn't. After all, Louis was just a boy.

  A beautiful boy.

  Harry shut his eyes tightly, as if it would stop the wicked and sinfil thoughts from entering his mind. When Harry opened his eyes, he felt his breath get caught in his throat. Louis was staring at Harry with a mischevious smile on his face, and he used his index finger to swipe his brown fringe out of his eye. He had a playful glint in his eye, and Harry let himself drown in Louis' extremely blue eyes. Louis averted his eyes so that he was looking at his father, whom he was now in deep conversation with. No, look at me again, Harry thought pleadingly.

  "What did you say, Harold?" Anne asked. Harry, now noticing that he said what he was thinking aloud, blushed furiously and shook his head. She smiles with her lips, but it is her eyes that shine instead, and it is this radiance that makes every man and woman who sees it feel the irresistible impulse to smile too. "Well, doesn't Louis look like a nice boy? Maybe you guys could become the best of friends!"

  Louis smoothed out his white button up shirt gently, even though there were no wrinkles on it and tugged at the ends of his sleeve. Before he did so, Harry got a glimpse of the black ink that was located on his wrist and gasped. He wondered if the pastor knew that his son had a tattoos. Remembering that his mother was speaking to him, he nodded and cleared his throat.

  "The best of friends." The service was on the verge of ending, and everyone was packing up as the pastor finished off the last verse of his hymn. Everyone moved quickly, all eager to greet Louis so that they could get on the pastor's good side, which is something they always tried to do. Anne watched with disgust as one woman hitched her dress up so that if she bent over, her underwear would show.

  "The things these ladies will do to get with the pastor are revolting." Anne said. Harry, still watching Louis, saw the petite boy grimace when the woman placed her hand on his shoulder. Louis didn't remove her hand though, instead he gave her a fallacious smile and listened intently to what the lady was saying. If you call intently listening glancing at Harry every second.

  "Hey mum, I'll meet you at the car," Harry said absent mindedly.

  "Not you too!" Anne shouted jokingly. Harry chuckled and Anne walked out of the doors and into the breezy October air. When Harry turned back around, Louis was standing in front of him with his hands behind his back. He still had his mischevious smile on his face, and Harry tried to collect hisself but he was forming unintelligent words. He meant to say 'Hi I'm Harry,' but it came out more like 'Pie may vary.' 

  "Well, don't you have the adroit tongue." Louis said humorously. Harry, envious to Louis' quick wit, blushed for the second time today and wow this hasn't happened before. "Do you speak, or am i not worthy of your words?"

  "I-I do," Oh god, I'm stuttering. "I'm just a little nervous."

  "Nervous? Do I freak you out already? We were off to a pretty good start." Louis pouted jocularly and Harry felt his stiomach churn.

  "N-No! It's just-I don't know-" Harry was cut off by a sharp 'Louis!' , and he felt a wave of relief flow through his body when Louis turned around to face his father, who was standing on the alter with his thick coat wrapped around him. Everyone had left, and Harry now noticed that they were the only people inside of the dimly lit church.

  "Let's go, you have school tomorrow." The pastor said firmly. Louis rolled his eyes and Harry could've sworn that he muttered a word that began with a b under his breath. The petite boy walked away from Harry, but not before giving him a small wink and a wave. Harry didn't know what to feel.