♡ thirty two - l ♡

Louis watched as Harry sat hunched over his desk with his eyes fixed on the lined piece of paper, consistently using his finger to push up his black rimmed glasses so that they weren't falling from the bridge of his nose. The pen that sat tightly in his hand scribbled across the page speedily, making Harry's tongue dart out the side of his mouth to show how concentrated he was on getting his homework done– Louis needed Harry to pay attention to him, not this essay that probably effected his whole grade. Though it was interesting watching Harry so transfixed on anything but Louis, it was becoming quite boring.

     The feathered haired boy took Harry's large hand in his, the pen dropping to the wooden floor of the basement of the church and rolling underneath the desk– probably never to be found. The muffled noises from upstairs came from the chapel where everyone was, including his father, celebrating this very Sunday that was the least weekend before school ended. Harry insisted that he needed a quiet place to do his work since his mother was inviting some church friends over after this service, and so Louis brought him down here– for his personal reasons also.

     “Louis, I can't play any games right now okay? I need to finish this essay by tonight, or I'm sure to at least earn a C in–” Harry trailed off, his eyes widening when Louis brought two of his fingers into his mouth and began to suck on them, his cheeks hallowing so that his cheekbones became distinct. The sight of his boyfriend's cheeks starting to tint with pink made Louis' stomach bubble and his jeans to tighten. “Louis.”

     “You need a break, Hazza. You've been stressing yourself out all morning, and I know that you can do this later on in the day.” sing-songed Louis as he pulled his mouth away from Harry's fingers, never breaking eye contact with the younger as if he was afraid that Harry would break out of his spell. Harry looked at his paper and bit his lip in frustration, probably trying to decide on whether or not he should leave this for later or have Louis touch him in the bright basement of the church where someone could probably hear them. That's what made Louis completely overjoyed, the thought of someone being able to hear them and maybe catch them in the act.

     It was proven that Harry would rather be touched by Louis than do homework when he found himself bent over the desk with his ass in the air, Louis' hand spreading his left ass cheek apart so that his pink beautiful clenching hole was visible. Louis' lube covered finger circled Harry's rim teasingly slow, and he knew that from the other side Harry had his elbows digging into the surface of the desk with his glasses nearly falling off the bridge of his nose again– Louis didn't want him to take them off.

     Harry tried to push backwards so that he could have a finger in him already, earning a loud slap on his ass from Louis for being so greedy. Louis heard a whine get caught in the middle of his boyfriend's throat and shook his head, rubbing at the red skin but still grinning proudly. “Don't be greedy, Hazza.”

     “Sorry, Daddy.” Harry shrieked quietly. Suddenly a moan fell from Harry's lips that was indeed so filthy, it nearly made Louis just drop his pants and get straight to the action– but that's not what his plan was. His plan was to make him come as many times as he come without being so loud that the churchgoers in the chapel would hear him, and even the idea made Louis dizzy. He pushed his finger into Harry's tight heat and circled it around, watching from behind as Harry dropped his head to the table so that his curls fell forward. “Fuck,”

     Louis knew that Harry was going to be in need of a desperate release from the way his c-ck was pressing against the edge of the wooden desk, the tip an angry red as it sat against his leg– untouched. He hooked his finger at an angle so that he hit against Harry's prostate, his thighs beginning to quiver with anticipation and curiosity as Louis kept his finger at that spot until Harry was shouting incoherent words. “If you keep them there like that- I'll-”

     The breathless noises that Harry was making made Louis smirk. “Do you think that you can cum untouched more than once, darling?”

     Harry's breath hitched and he moaned when he felt Louis add another finger, moving from his prostate so that he was just pumping in and out of his ass, the sounds of slick and lube bouncing off the thin walls to fill the comfortable silence. “I'd do anything for you, Daddy.”

     Louis could hear the truth laced in his words, and so he got on his knees so that he was eye level with Harry's hole before pressing a small kiss against it, loving the response of moaning coming from the boy above him. He licked a long wet stripe up Harry's hole and pulled back, adding his third finger slowly so that Harry could rock into it and get comfortable– he didn't want his princess to do something he didn't like. “I love you, Hazza.”

     “I love you, Lou.” Harry said, taking in a sharp intake of breath when Louis pressed his tongue inside of his hole as well, keeping his fingers pumping. Ah's and Oh's slipped out of Harry's mouth as Louis started to move speedily, flicking his tongue at a steady pace until he had to grab both of his boyfriend's ass cheeks to hold him up. “I'm about to cum–”

     Louis pulled back and stood up, using his hands to grab Harry's hips to spin him around so that they were chest to chest. “Want you to get on your knees and suck me off. No touching yourself, do you understand?”

     Despite the whimpers of protest Harry was making, he nodded and did exactly as Louis said, his green eyes burning into Louis'. The glasses made Harry look completely innocent and suddenly the thought of coming all over his face with them off made him a bit rougher, grabbing at Harry's hair when he engulfed Louis' c-ck into his mouth. Harry moaned when Louis pulled his head back so that he had control, bucking his hips up and slamming himself into Harry's mouth as fast as he could. The curly haired boy kept his hands behind his back so that he wasn't able to stroke his own c-ck, not wanting to disobey Louis.

     “Much better than having to write an essay, isn't it?” Louis asked.

.  .  .  .

     “You're really something aren't you, Louis? I could hear you and your little boy toy during the whole ceremony! You made me seem like a complete and utter fool!” Pastor Tomlinson said through gritted teeth, his finger pushing into Louis' chest accusingly while they stood in the middle of the vacant church. Harry left to go sleep the day off, and Louis was forced to stay behind due to his dad– but Harry didn't know about that part. “Do you hear me?”

     “Loud and clear,” Louis said sarcastically. Suddenly a hand came slapping down against his cheek, and Louis hissed sharply, his hand flying up to the stinging spot on his face.

     “I see that the center has done nothing to fix that smart ass mouth of yours.” He continued, rolling his eyes when he saw Louis' eyes brim with tears. “Man up.”

     “Says the abusive asshole.” There was another smack to the face that Louis was given, and he shut his eyes tightly and clenched his fist. “Stop it.

     “What are you going to do about it? You're afraid of me, just like you've always been. Even if I touch you right now, you wouldn't do or say anything.” When his father placed his hand on the curve of Louis' hip so that he could pull him closer is when Louis snapped, his fist pulling back and then digging into his father's cheek so that he stumbled backwards and fell against the podium. Louis watched as the man hit his head against the metal and collapsed to the floor, his chest rising and falling just like his eyes.

     This is when Louis realized he fucked up.

NOTE: shit

this is coming to end probs

aw

fuck

LOUIS WTF DAD WTF HARRY WTF

??!

QUESTION: whats your favorite color? (mine is black)