♡ thirty three - h ♡

NOTE: HI SO HARRY IS TOPPING FOR ONCE IN THIS CHAPTER IT'S TIME FOR HIM TO SHINE like his boots OKAY SO IF THAT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE I SUGGEST STOPPING AT THE PART THEY START DOING THE DO. just so y'all know this is not gonna be no mpreg book ok chill out

"I don't want you to leave me," Harry whispered quietly into Louis' ear, his arms tightening around the small boy as they sat on top of the damp grass on top of the hill. "You don't need to go with your mom, you can secretly hide out inside my closet."

Louis snorted despite his continuous sniffling as he cried into Harry's shoulder, nuzzling his face inside of his boyfriend's neck so that he wouldn't make a fool of himself. "Out of all places, you choose the fucking closet. Ironic being that I'm already out of the closet."

"Oops," said Harry jokingly, his cheeks turning a happy shade of pink.

"We already went over this, Hazza."

By this point, they were both giggling until it echoed through the breezy air, going completely silent as their laughter died down. Harry knew that moments like these were bound to last for only a little bit before it all came to an end, and so he shut his own eyes to prevent himself from crying. He didn't want Louis to go back to where he came from. He needed Louis here with him in his arms, telling him it would all be okay while rubbing against each other's skin until the only thing they could say were each other's names.

"When does she come to get you?" Harry finally asked, his words cutting through the still air.

"Next week is when I'm leaving, as well as Zayn. He has to come too since my father can't be around children, and his mum is doing a little better, so that's where he's going. I know my mum doesn't want me to come back though." Louis said through gritted teeth, his heel digging into the soil as he straddled Harry's waist. "But that's kind of the only family I have at the moment. I'm problematic, and no one wants me."

"I want you," Harry says quickly, pulling back so that he was looking into Louis' blue eyes, which were circled with red lines to prove that he had indeed been crying for a few hours. "I'll always want you, and that's all that matters."

"What if you find someone better than me while I'm gone? Long distance doesn't always work and everyone knows that." Louis pointed out, releasing a shaky breath as Harry cupped his cheeks with his hands so that their lips were only inches apart. "God, do I sound clingy?"

"You sound stupid." Harry said, cracking a smile.

"Way to be subtle." inquires Louis sarcastically, leaning forward so that they were suddenly kissing harder than they ever did before. Their teeth clinked together and their tongues moved in sync, almost like they were completely gone for the moment. Harry leaned forward so that he was laying on top of Louis, his elbows digging into the dirt of the earth as they continued to kiss.

"Louis," Harry said breathlessly, his tongue swiping against Louis' bottom lip as they pulled apart for only a second. "Let me take care of you for once."

He expected Louis to push him away and give him an excuse that they were taking this simply too far, but he only nodded and bit his lip hesitantly. "Okay."