{CHAPTER 17}

-END OF THE UNTOLD BATTLE-

Kei could feel some movement under her. The noises of clashing of weapons and people fighting around her reached her ears. She moved a little and felt something soft under her, soft like.....fur.

It made her want to keep laying on it, but she soon realized what situation she was under, and immediately her eyes shot open and she sat up.

"Kei! You're awake!" She heard a familiar voice say and turned her head to see Nami running beside her. She looked under herself to see Chopper and soon realized that she was riding on Chopper, who had transformed into Walk point. Looks like she lost consciousness after meeting Luffy.

"Uh, yeah, what is going on?" Kei asked while looking around herself. The Royal Army and Rebel army were still fighting like crazy.

"We are finding a huge cannoneer. This whole place will be blasted away by a cannonball in 4 minutes. If we don't search for it soon, we will all die!!! " Chopper said with tears in his eyes.

"4 minutes, huh...
Chopper, stop for a second" she said and Chopper came to a halt. She climbed down from his back and said

" I'll go search somewhere else for it as well, you both go ahead". Chopper and Nami nodded and started running again. When she looked around, she realized that sand was flying everywhere, because of which she couldn't quite figure out where she is exactly.

"Dammit , I don't even know where the clock tower exactly is...." she said to herself. Even if she did tell others about where the cannon is, it would be of no use because of the ticking bomb inside it. But that didn't mean she is going to just sit here and do nothing.

Suddenly, she saw many people emerge around her out of the sand that was flying everywhere. They were holding weapons and had an evil grin present on their face.

They are from the rebel army?...... No, they must be Crocodile's men.

Suddenly something in the sky caught her eye and turned her head in that direction " That's Usopp's signal." she said while looking at the red smoke in the air. Turning her gaze back towards the enemy, she frowned. " Don't get in my way "
Crouching down, Kei placed the plan of her hand on the ground.

"VINE FLEXURE!!"

Soon, vines started to grow out of the ground and strangle them. As soon as they fell onto the ground defeated, she started running in the direction from where the signal came. If she kept fighting these guys who she comes across, she could never reach the clock tower.

The whole place was in chaos, people were killing each other mercilessly, thinking that they are the ones who are fighting for justice, but in reality, they were just playing in the hands of Crocodile. Even if Kei knew what was going to happen, it didn't mean she will just wait for things to take place while others tried with life on their line. She suddenly came to a halt when she saw someone familiar.

" Shit! Not at a time like this!"

She said recognizing the similar dark blue hair and glasses. It was Tashigi and looks like she had noticed Kei, as well as her eyes, were wide in shock now. Kei waited to see what she is gonna do.