{CHAPTER 6}

-ENCOUNTER WITH THE MYSTERIOUS OLD MAN-

"Finally some fresh air."

Kei stretched her whole body which was sore because of sitting in the jail cell for too long. The only good thing that came out of all those events is that at least she crossed the reverse mountain. She looked up in the sky with her right hand above her head so that it's shadow covers her eyes.

" It's really hot over here."

She saw the sun shining brightly above the island with squinted eyes. When she looked in front, she could see a huge forest after the beach. She was going to start heading towards the forest but a thing near the shore caught her eye.

A ship .........?

______________

Maybe I should've taken her advice.....

Kei thought about Tashigi's advice with an inward groan. While she was roaming in the forest, she had already come across two creatures.

It hasn't even been five minutes......

At first, when going through the forest, she came across a very huge flower. It had baby pink petals and a dark pink pistil in the center. It looked very pretty from far, so she headed towards it but then it suddenly started moving.

A mouth had started to form in the center of the flower. It had long sharp teeth with a long tongue sticking out of its mouth, which made the flower look creepy now.

It was a beautiful flower just a minute ago, how did it suddenly turn into a monster...?

And then it suddenly started chasing her. But that was not the end of it. When she had finally defeated the creature, a few seconds later, she again ran into something.

But this time it was a lizard. Now you would think what's so scary about a small lizard, right? But let me tell you this, it wasn't small at all. It was as huge as a car. And then even that started chasing her like crazy!

"Geez, what's with this forest and these weird creatures. Grandline really is strange." the black-haired woman muttered to herself, a little tired after fighting.

A groan left from her as she dragged her feet through the shady jungle, the twigs and branches crunching under her feet. While walking, she suddenly heard the rustling of bushes near her.

What? Is it a monster again?

She thought while looking behind to check the source of the voice. She saw someone running through the bushes but then it suddenly disappeared.

That was ......

a child?

She thought confused but couldn't understand what would a child be doing here.

What's with this place? Is this the home of Tarzan ....?

She thought while being creeped out and shiver went down her spine. A sigh of defeat left from her as her shoulders slumped forward.