{CHAPTER 14}

-ANSWERS TO HER QUESTION -

The straw hats left Yuba and were heading towards Katorea. Suddenly Luffy stopped and sat down on the sand.

"Luffy! What are you doing?!" Usopp asked.

" What's wrong, Luffy-san?" Vivi asked while stopping as well.

"I quit," he said blatantly.

"Huh?" Everyone said in confusion expect for Kei.

Vivi-"Luffy-san, What do you mean?!"

"If we don't go back to Katorea and stop the revolt, millions of citizens here are gonna clash and things will get ugly quick! This is for Vivi-chan!! Let's go!" Sanji said and tried to pull Luffy, But he was pushed aside by him.

"That's boring"

"SAY WHAT?!!" Sanji said angrily.

"Vivi. I wanna kick Crocodile's ass!" Luffy said anger monitoring on his face.

"If we stop the rebellion, will that stop Crocodile? Besides we won't be able to do anything in Katorea anyway." The brim of Luffy's hat shaded his eyes.

"T-That's...!!" Vivi tried saying but couldn't come up with anything. She knew he was right.

"You want it so nobody dies in this fight. None of the citizens, and none of us!! don't you think that's too soft-hearted?" Luffy asked seriously.

Vivi clenched her fists in anger.
"What's wrong with thinking that?!!" She asked.

"People die"
Was the only things that Luffy said.

Suddenly, Vivi raised her fists and punched Luffy square on the face.

"Stop saying that!! Say that again and I'll make you pay!! The rebel army, the royal army, and the people of this kingdom haven't done anything wrong!! So why do people have to die when it's all crocodile's fault!!" Vivi exclaimed while shaking her head as if trying to shake the thoughts away.

Suddenly, Luffy got up from his place and launched towards Vivi. He punched her back in the face

"THEN WHY ARE YOU PUTTING YOUR LIFE IN LINE?!!" Vivi tackled Luffy and started punching him.

"Then what should I be putting on the line?! I don't have-" Luffy grabbed her wrists and stood up.

"At least try putting all of our lives on line together! AREN'T WE FRIENDS!!" Luffy yelled furiously.

Vivi looked at him with wide eyes and slowly tears started to fall from her eyes. Slowly sobs started to come from her and she cried out all the frustration that had been on her mind. All the tears that she wanted to let out but couldn't because of her responsibility to save the kingdom were now rapidly coming out. She had been strong for too long.

Nami slowly went towards her and hugged her as a sign of consolation.

"Everyone. Luffy-san is exactly right! I've made up my mind now.
Let's go where Crocodile is!!"
She said with determination in her eyes. A smiled formed on the strawhats faces at what she said.