{CHAPTER 11}

-THE BLUE NOSED REINDEER AND KEI'S SOFT SPOT-

SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEA.

A certain marine captain was sailing on the ship with his men. " Smoker captain! Smoker captain! I've just intercepted an intriguing signal!" One of his men said while walking up to him.

"What? TASHIGI! OI! TASHIGI!" He called out to her vice-captain. But there was no response

"HEY! TASHIGI! ARE TOU DEAF YOU SWORD FREAK?!!" He yelled furiously and soon a girl with dark blue hair and glasses came out tumbling.

"Y-Yes smoker captain! What is it?!" She said while running but instantly fell down from stairs.

" Just come here and listen with us!! ". Tashigi looked up to find a black transponder snail with them.

" Listen close. We just picked up this conversation between two men." he told and they went close to it to hear it properly. Some cracked up voices started coming from the snail.

".....me, Mr.0...... princess Vivi and the strawhat......Yeah! Mission completed.......further orders via letters as usual..... This is all. Good luck!" And thus it stopped.

"The signal is faint but there are four keywords in their conversation. Princess Vivi, strawhat, orders via letter and mr.0. Vivi, that's the name of the princess of Alabasta if I recall. She's missing right now " Smoker said while releasing a puff of smoke from his cigarettes.

"Isn't the Alabasta kingdom in the middle of a coupe too?" Tashigi questioned.

" Yeah but this is the only clue we have of the strawhat's right now. "

"So now we are ...." Tashigi trailed off.

"Yeah...contact the HQ and ask for an eternal pose" The marine captain ordered.

"Smoker captain!" One of his men came running." What is it now?" he asked.

"I was going through the bounty posters from here when I came across a familiar face." he said while handing him a poster. When Smoker looked at it, his eyes widened in shock. He jaw clenched and gritted his teeth together while the poster in his hand crumbled a bit.

"What?!"

Tashigi looked over his shoulder to look at the poster and was shocked as well.

"That's her!!!... She has a bounty?!!"

" That damn brat!!!! To think that she fooled us?!! The next time we see her, I'm gonna arrest her for sure!" He said furiously. This time, he fully crumbled the poster in his hand and threw it away.

~~~~~~

A blue nosed reindeer was treating the people he found outside the castle right now.

Their condition looked really bad to him. Doctorine was taking care of the orange-haired woman as her condition was worse than the others. The blonde guy which he treated first had many of his ribs broken.

Chopper had almost finished treating the Strawhat guy and so was going to treat the black-haired woman. He went towards her and checked her condition. Her body had gone pale because of the cold and she had frostbites at various places. He realized that her situation was as bad as the straw hat guy.

The reindeer started bandaging her hands. He still couldn't understand how they were able to reach here.

To climb a mountain this high, with someone on their back and barefoot........