{CHAPTER 7}

-HELPING THE COOK-

The crew had already reached the shore of the island and laid the anchor of the ship down. Nami turned to everyone with her hands placed firmly on her waist.

"Okay everyone, because now that we are on an unknown island, we don't know what we will come across. So it's better if we split into groups of two. In one group will be me and Sanji and in the other group will be Luffy, Zoro, and Vivi with Carue. We will be heading separately into the jungle. It's better if we hunt some wild animals if we came across them, as the food supply on the ship is gonna get over soon. Usopp, you are gonna keep a watch on the ship"

Usopp puffed his chest in confidence as he rested one leg on the railings of the ship. While pointing his thumb at his chest, a smug look formed on his face.

"Don't worry everyone, this Great Captain Usopp will not let anyone get near the ship!"

But it was clear to everyone that he is just too scared to enter the island and that's why wanted to stay on the ship.

"Hey! Why do we have to take orders from you?!"

Zoro gritted his teeth in annoyance at her. Nami just looked at her with a deadpan looked and pointed a finger in a certain direction .

"Because of that."

Everyone turned their heads in unison to realize their idiot of a captain had already sprinting towards the forest. His hands were thrown up in air as he yelled,

"WHERE ARE YOU?! MONSTERS! GHOSTS! I'LL FIGHT YOU!!"

Others just sweat-dropped at the scene simultaneously.

"Wait for us, you idiot!!" Zoro jogged in the same direction as Luffy and Vivi followed him with Carue.

" Nami-Swan !! I'm so glad that you choose to team with me~ !!" Sanji cooed while twirling around her.

"Yeah, Yeah. I know."

The two started to head in another direction. Nami was planning on making a map of these islands so she carried her tools with her too. Or more like Sanji carried them since he had offered to do so. And thus both the group started heading towards the forest separately.

___________________

AFTER A WHILE

Luffy, Zoro, and Vivi have been walking through the forest exploring and hunting any animal they came across. In their adventure, they didn't particularly come across anything expect for wild animals and creature. Luffy and Zoro were dragging the creatures behind them as headed they back for the ship. An excited grin, that reached from one ear to another had formed on Luffy's face.

" Yay! With so much meat, we can have a huge feast tonight !!"

The same excitement was radiating through Zoro's face as well. " Yeah and then I can even have booze tonight."

Zoro was walking in the front with Vivi behind him riding on Carue's back and Luffy was behind Vivi. As they were walking, something suddenly caught Luffy's eyes, so he stopped and looked to his left. Far behind the bushes, Luffy could see a man and it looked like he was playing with a child.

But something was wrong.

Even though they were far behind, the figure of the man and the child looked a little odd. It looked as if Luffy could see through them. The raven-haired boy lifted his hands in the air and started waving enthusiastically at them.