{ CHAPTER 18 }

-MARK OF THE FRIENDSHIP|
SEE YOU AGAIN-

"Dammit!! Shoot cannonballs!! Then I could repel!!" Luffy yelled furiously at the marine ships. But instead of cannon balls, came long iron spears that priced the bottom of Going Merry, causing the ship to wave violently.

"They are shooting iron spears so that you can't repel them, you moron." Kei said while handing Chopper some wooden boards so that he can immediately go and patch up the holes.

"Seriously....... Give me a break, wa yo~!!!" Bonclay cried as he held onto the ship's railings.

"If we keep taking these iron spears on the bottom of our ship, it'll just be a matter of time before we sink!!" Sanji said in frustration.

"Here they come!!" Nami warned, seeing more spears being shooted  towards the ship.

"Hey! I can't keep plugging the holes anymore!!" Chopper yelled with a hammer in his hand.

"If this was close combat, we would have a better chance, but......
Whether we chase them or run away, they will never change this formation!!" Zoro grunted.

Right now, both Going Merry and Bonclay's ships were being surrounded by marine ships. Two Marine ships on all four of the sides, so that they couldn't escape.

"This is the Black cage unit's specialty, the 'Black Spear Formation'." a guy with red, heart-shaped sunglasses and a striped, beard-like growth on his chin said from a marine ship on their left. Kei leaned towards the railing of the ship while looking at him, she recognized him as the hypnotist from Usopp's village.

"Bahahahah, you are not good enough to break it! Idiots! You idiots!!" A guy with pink hair and bolts attached to his knuckles, standing on the ship besides the other guy said. It was Fullbody.

"Hey! Hypnotist! You are a pirate, aren't you!!" Luffy yelled when he recognized Jango as well. "Shut up! I have my reasons!!" Jango yelled back.

"Now stare at this string! " he said while swinging a pendulum attached with a string in his hands.

"One......!two....! Jan...-" But before he could say anything else, a cannonball went towards the marine ship causing it to blast. This caused it to collapse, taking the ship beside it down as well.

Luffy and Kei turned their head to see Usopp beside their own ship's cannon. He was looking at the marine ship he just blasted with his jaw wide open in shock.

Why is he shocked by his own aiming abilities?....

Kei sweatdropped. "Usopp! Did you do that?! Amazing" Luffy said in awe. Usopp slowly turned his head towards them, his jaw still wide open.

"Y.....Yeah! Just as I calculated!! That's what happens to ships once I'm in a job!!" He said now with confidence.

"Nose, that was amazing!! Good job!! The ships on the south sank! Now we can break through in one shot!!" Bonclay said in happiness.

"If you wanna go, then go. We can't." Luffy suddenly said. "You can't?!! Why?!!" Bonclay said with eyes popped in shock.

"Bonclay-sama!! Please hurry! Let's get out of her ourselves!!" One of his men, who was standing on a ship that belonged to Bonclay said.

One Piece Fanfiction जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें