{CHAPTER 5}

-BAD LUCK...? OR NOT?-

Kei is in jail .

Yeah, you heard it right, She is inside a rusty jail, which is in a ship right now, with handcuffs on my wrists . As for the reason ....... She herself didn't know......... At times like this, Kei just wonders what type of sin she had committed in her previous life for her luck to be this bad. As to how it happened, let me tell you from the start .

_______________

Kei was walking near the port of Logue town. She had left the Okina island and travelled through a ship which was coming here.

She landed on this port just a few minutes ago. Her mind was clouded with thoughts of how to travel her further journey. The biggest hurdle of how to reach Grandline was still not cleared.

Right now the question is ,'how am I suppose cross the reverse mountain?'

Kei thought as she soon reached the market, with no fixed destination in her mind, she continued to wander on the streets, her lazy eyes wandering everywhere. People passed by as they minded their own business. There was not a chance of Kei running into Luffy again since she knew the Strawhats had already left the Okina town before her.

Calculating the timing in her mind, she figured out that by yesterday they had already left for reverse mountain.

As for the obstacle of Reverse mountain, no normal ships go there, only marine ships or pirate ships. She couldn't sneak into a marine ship as, if she was caught, things wouldn't end up in a good way for her.

So her only option is to sneak into a pirate ship but most of them are caught here by marine, so that was a problem too.

If I correctly remember, this is the only town before the reverse mountain.

She even bought a log pose as normal compass don't work on the grandline (it took really long for her to understand how it actually worked). She racked her brain for ideas to cross the Reverse mountain but came up with nothing for a long time.

Perhaps I should search towards the edge where there are less marines, maybe I'll find some pirate ships .

Thinking that to herself she headed towards the edge of the island.

~~~~~

The black-haired woman walked near the edge in search for a ship but couldn't seem to find one. Only the voice of waves of the sea hitting the rocks could be heard. Looks like many of the ships are already caught by the marines here.

Kei looked up with a sigh to see a flock of seagulls soaring through the blue sky. A yawn left from her as she was already tired. If she doesn't find a way soon, she might be stuck here for who knows how long.

Suddenly, she heard some noises of rapid footsteps and someone shouting behind her. As she turned to look behind at the source, she suddenly felt a force push her forwards.

It was a good thing the force wasn't very strong, so she was able to prevent herself from falling or else she would've fallen face first on the ground.

"What the hell?"

She looked up to look at the source with irritation and saw a few guys. But without giving her a look or saying anything, they started running away. She was going to call out to them to give them a piece of her mind but suddenly, she saw them being caught by some guys with white shirt and long blue pants. The shirt had something written in blue behind it , ' MARINE' it read.