{CHAPTER 4}

-TWO STUBBORN IDIOTS-

Was this a good idea.

Was what Kei thought while  sitting on a chair near a table, watching as Luffy sat across the other side of the table and munch on his food. Kei brought Luffy to the bar in which she worked because according to her, the food there is better than the food in any other bar.

How did I forget that this guy has a stomach as huge as an elephant?

She thought as he's been eating for 30 minutes non-stop now." Slow down, the food is not gonna run away you know." She sweat dropped. Hearing her, Luffy looked up at her with mouth still full of food.

"Shwanks phor binging me hare, I gwas breally hunguvy" 

He tried to say causing some of the food to fall from his mouth. Not only the other customers but the the owner of the restaurant were looking at the straw hat guy weirdly as well. An irk mark appeared on Kei's forehead at his gibberish.

" First eat the food in your mouth and then talk, I can't understand you." She said while trying not to lose her composure. She leaned back on her chair exhausted from everything and closed my eyes for a brief moment. Her hand went to massage her temples as her head ached in pain. But then she realized something and her eyes shot open.

"Wait, do you even have money to pay?"

She asked in concern, now sitting straight up. Luffy had finished eating what he had in his mouth. He looked at Kei again but looking at his face she could tell he doesn't know what she's talking about."Huh?" he looked at her confused.

" You know you have to pay for the food right?" She asked seriously, trying to get what she's saying through his head.

  .

  .

  .

  .

  .

  .

"Oh, money. Yeah I know that." He said while picking up one of the dishes.

"Oh, so you do have it." Kei sighed in relief and leaned back in the chair.

" No, I don't."

He said again as he gulped down the food and tossed the plate aside with the piles of other empty plates beside him.

"You don't?" Her eye twitched in annoyance and a shadow crossed her eyes.

"Yeah, I forgot to take it from Nami."

He continued nonchalantly, completely unbothered by her anger. She leaned against the table with her elbows on it and her face between the palms of her hand. A sigh left from her as she thought why it was a good idea to bring him here.