{CHAPTER 20}

-IN A STICKY SITUATION -

"Chopper, did you find out how to remove this mushroom?"

Zoro asked while pointing at the mushroom on his head. He was annoyed by it and no longer wanted the thing staying on his head.

"Oh, yeah. It will automatically come off after 24 hours."

Chopper informed him. Good thing was, that the people were not fazed by the fact that Zoro and Luffy had mushrooms popping out of their heads.

They continued with their work as if nothing was wrong. As Zoro was talking to Chopper about the mushroom, a guy suddenly bumped his shoulders with Zoro.

"Hey! Are you blind?!"

The guy asked angrily even though it was clearly his fault. It was a one of the guys who were dressed in blue-colored clothes. He placed a hand on Zoro's shoulder, pulling him rather harshly.

"Huh?!"

The swordsman said while turning to look at him with his infamous death glare. Chopper, Luffy, and Kei had now stopped walking. The glare Zoro gave made the guy flinch in fear and his grip on Zoro's shoulder loosened a bit. Kei was surprised that the guy got scared even though Zoro had a funky mushroom on his head.

"You were the one who bumped into me."

Zoro defended as he swatted the guy's hand away from his shoulder. Suddenly, the guy dropped to the floor.

"Ah! My hand! My hand!! It's broken!!"

The guy cried out as he clutched the hand that Zoro had swatted. Zoro looked at him in surprise because apparently, he hadn't hit him that hard. It was simply just a push, but still, the guy in front of him was now writhing in pain on the ground.

"How could you do this when I just mistakenly bumped into you!!" He blamed Zoro as he continued to cry in pain as if he was suffering.

*Gasp* Luffy and Kei gasped simultaneously.

"How could you?" Kei said from his right side as she shot him a disappointed look.

"I didn't expect this from you Zoro...." Luffy said from his left side shooting him the same look as Kei's.

"No, I-" Zoro looked at the two, left and right frantically as he tried to process what was going on.
"I didn't do anything, he fell on his own!!" He finally yelled furiously.

"Can you let me check it?" Chopper asked as he tried to approach him.

"Ahhh!! The raccoon dog talked!!" The guy looked at Chopper with a stunned expression.

"I'M NOT A RACCOON DOG!! I'M A REINDEER!!" Chopper yelled while shaking his hooves in anger.

"Hey."

The swordsman suddenly called out to Kei and Luffy with an alarming tone. His left hand went towards his hip and he firmly gripped the hilt of one of his swords. His face turned into a grim expression as his eyes checked his surroundings with a calculated gaze.