{CHAPTER 15}

-MR. PRINCE'S RESCUE PLAN-

Kei pulled the lever of the pachinko machine down and waited for the triple 7 to be shown. Different shapes of fruits flashed on the screen before stopping at three.

".........I lost again," she muttered under her breath, looking at the unfamiliar fruits shown on the screen of the machine.

"Again? But you were pretty good in the cards game back then......" Sanji who was sitting beside her, in front of a different machine said while leaning slightly towards her.

Her eyebrows knitted together for a moment, glaring at the screen, as if that could bring her the desired results,"This is a game based upon luck and you could say I don't have the best luck in the world....."

As for the people around them, they were panicking and rushing towards the door. The reason? Well apparently, the bridge outside the Raindinners had collapsed. And as for who did that?, it was none other than Kei and Sanji.

Wandering ber eyes through the crowd, Kei caught sight of Vivi in a robe between them.

"The bridge fell? Oh no! I can't go outside!!" A concerned look framed her face while she  walked towards the door, unknown of Kei or Sanji's presence.

"It's not about not going outside. It's about keeping Baroque works from coming back inside"

Vivi stopped in her tracks as she heard a familiar voice speak up. Sanji pulled the lever of his machine down.

"It's all part of the plan."

Vivi turned her head a little to look at the duo, while also trying to hide her face.

"Chopper is running around town as a decoy as we speak. We gotta hurry up." He stubbed out the smoke in his hands on the machine as he and Kei stood up .

"The rebellions began too"

Vivi's eye widened when she saw them as smile formed on her face and relief washed over her. The smile was returned by him.

" Sanji-san! Kei-san!"

"Think you could tell us where they are, Princess?"

_____________

"So, how are we getting out of here?" Smoker asked with his arms crossed across his chest as he sat inside the cell made of sea stone.

"AHHHHH!! IT'S UP TO MY THIGHS" Luffy's eyes popped.out of his socket as he looked at the water under himself, which was filling in the room and soaking his pants.

"We are gonna die! We are gonna die!!" Usopp cried in a panic while drowning behind him.

"I think I'm starting to lose my nerve ..." Luffy said in dizziness.

"This is bad! This is bad!" Usopp grabbed his shoulders so that he doesn't drown, "Tough it out! didn't Vivi say so?!" he said looking at Luffy's hanging head and shaking him furiously to keep him awake.

"Must be hard for you, huh, Vivi?" Nami muttered while looking up at the room's entrance to see if there was any sign of the blue haired princess.