{CHAPTER 8}

-KEY TO THE TREASURE?-

NEAR THE SHIP.

Luffy, Zoro, and Vivi had already finished exploring and they were now on the deck of the ship with a whole mountain of meat that they hunted in the jungle.

"Believe Me! I did see a man in the forest and he was even playing with a child !!" Luffy exclaimed to Zoro, he has been doing that for a while now. But Zoro just gave him a nonchalant shrug as if not caring.

" But I didn't see anyone there,"

"THAT'S BECAUSE THE MOMENT YOU AND VIVI TURNED TO LOOK AT IT, THEY VANISHED IN THIN AIR!"

"How is that even possible ?!" Zoro yelled back in irritation. Usopp sweatdropped at the two and walked beside Vivi to ask in concern.

"What are they fighting about?"

Vivi looked at him for a moment and then turned her worried gaze back to the two. She was kind of nervous because Nami was not there to them at the moment.

"Luffy-san says that he saw a man playing with a child in the middle of the forest, but I and Bushido-san saw nothing over there. "

" A man and a child that only Luffy saw..... " The look on Usopp's face soon turned to a terrified one."DON'T TELL ME IT WAS A GHOST !!"

Another sigh of defeat left  Vivi and she moved her gaze towards the forest.

" I wonder when will Sanji-san and Nami-san return. "

It was then that she noticed that someone was walking towards the ship and her eyes narrowed a bit, "Huh, someone is coming in this direction. "

This suddenly caught the attention of everyone on the deck and they looked in the direction where Vivi was looking. Usopp placed his binoculars on his eyes to have a better look and and zoomed towards the figure.

"It's a girl and she's heading over here. IS IT A GHOST ?!"

His legs were soon trembling. The possibility of ghosts being here were increasing for him and it kept him more and more on the edge. He picked up a megaphone out of nowhere and placed it in front if his mouth.

"WHOEVER IS THERE, LET ME TELL YOU THAT I'M THE GREAT CAPTAIN USOPP AND I'VE OVER 8,000 FOLLOWERS. SO IF YOU TRY TO HARM US, THEY WILL ATTACK YOU!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"LIAR !"

"SHE FOUND OUT!!" Usopp accepted it in the megaphone with a pale face causing Usopp to sweatdrop. 

"She won't if you don't accept it...." 

The woman had now reached the ship. When Luffy looked down at her from the ship, his eyes widened and he pointed a finger towards her in shock.

"YOU !!!........"
.

.

.

.

.
.

The hand that was pointing at her, spoon went towards his chin and he tilted his head in confusion. An imaginary question mark appearing on his head.