Chapter 49

December 24th

Matakana Island, New Zealand

Chris,

"This right here." I said helping the mover move the table a little bit closer to the water. "Yea, perfect."

"Do you need some type of music?"

"Nah, I just want us to be alone." I replied

"Done. Anything else?" Ronna asked licking her lips, I chuckled shaking my head. Stephanie laughed.

"Girl he's about to propose and you flirting." Stephanie said

"No..." she nodded. "Ok I was but it was worth a shot." She shrugged making her way toward the front of the beach.

"The chef will have the dinner set up here at 8:30 tomorrow night." Stephanie said

"Thank you, can you also make sure there's a candle lit?"

"Of course."

I was getting everything ready for tomorrow, and everything fell into place perfectly, now all a nigga gotta do is propose and get her to say yes. My phone started vibrating, I pulled it out my pocket hitting the answer button before putting it up to my ear.

"Chris." Solange said

"Wassup?"

"Don't propose to bey." she said

"Solo, how did you find out?"

"Jamie told me, just don't do it please don't do it." She said before she hung up, I raised an eyebrow looking down at my phone. Everybody been acting weird lately. They went from yea propose to her, to no don't do it. August even said not to do it and he was the main one telling me to go for it, him and Jamie. Now don't nobody want me to propose, what the fuck is going on?

I feel like everybody knows something I don't, and if it's bad I don't wanna know what the hell it is. I just want her to be my wife.

"Chris don't forget movie starts at 10 AM tomorrow." Stephanie said, I nodded.

"We'll be on time."

Beyonce,

If I tell him today or tomorrow it'll ruin Christmas. I don't wanna do that, but what the hell do I do? Do I tell him tomorrow night? Or tonight?

I only got today and tomorrow to tell him, because if I don't Jamie will. "Jamie can you get me some-"

"I can get you some sense, you want some sense?" He asked looking at me, I shook my head and he went back to enjoying his ice cream.

"I want some ice cream."

"And I want more money than bill gates but that isn't happening so..." he trailed off

"Wow, everybody actin so fuckin evil toward me."

"And you're not acting evil?" He asked, I rolled my eyes. "You selfish."

"Can you stop lecturing me?"

"Can you tell Chris the truth?"

"Can you shut up talking to me?"

"Can you not tell me to shut up when you're the one who started talkin to me first?"

"Can you not fuckin look at me?"

"Can you fire white boy?"

"Can you leave me alone?"

"Can you hurry up and push Zahir out so I can fight you?"

"Can you not?"

"Can you not be a dummy?"

"I'm done man." I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Yea now stop talkin to me, everybody told me to not to talk to you." He said

"Who is everybody?" I asked

"Solo, Rih, Nicki, Letoya, August, Trey, Michelle, even Kelly. Yo if you didn't want Chris Kelly coulda slept with him, because like you slept with white boy." he said, I hate that he's making me feel so fucking guilty.

"I get it I fucked up, but you don't have to stop talking to me."

"Yea I do, we all decided we like Chris more. Even kelly." he said

"But I knew all of you before him."

"But you knew Chris before white boy and you still fucked them both so..."

"Could you stop throwing that in my face." I snapped

"Can you own up to your shit and tell Chris?"

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes." he stopped. "Wait no." he said, I couldn't help but laugh. "Girl don't laugh I ain't jokin with you." he mumbled eating more of his ice cream.

"Wassup y'all."

"Don't say nothin to me boy you look like a mu-"

"Jamie." I said

"White boy you fired." Jamie said

"No you aren't." I said, Jamie looked at me like I was crazy.

"He still get to be here and w- I hope Chris leave yo ass." he said getting up

"Why would you say that?" Jamie looked at me seriously for the first time ever. "You ain't learned your lesson, Beyonce you aren't important, you're regular, average just like everybody else, you can't have both niggas."

"I'm not-"

"Then why the fuck is he still here? If you really wantedChris to stay, dude would've been gone but he's still here, and you have no intentions of firing him. I hope Chris leaves yo ass." he said before walking into the kitchen.

"Well then..." Ken said

~~~~