Chapter 38

Beyonce,

"You do?" I asked Ken

"Yea, I can play a lil something." he shrugged.

"Alright lay back Beyonce." Dr. Monroe said, I nodded laying back. She pressed her hands on my stomach, she nodded before letting my shirt down.

"Everything seems good." Dr. Grace, Chris' phone started ringing. I reached into my pocket pulling it out answering it.

"Hello?" I said

"Bey, whea' Chris?" August asked

"He went to the store."

"Why you got his phone?"

"My phone died and he said that I could use his until mine was done charging."

"I wouldn't dare let my girl keep my phone."

"Because you got hoes that you entertain."

"Exactly." He replied

"He should be back in 15 minutes, I'll have him call you back."

"Aight." He said I hung up

"Chris let you keep his phone?" Dr.Grace asked surprisingly

"Yea."

"And he left you alone with the phone?" Dr.Monroe asked, I nodded looking at them weirdly.

"Girl my ex-husband wouldn't dare." Dr.Grace said as Ken helped me up off the bed.

I walked out the room, with them following me downstairs. "I'm heading out, see you guys later." Dr.Grace said as I walked over to the couch sitting down.

"I gotta go too, call me if you need anything bey." Dr.Monroe said following Dr.Grace out the front door.

"I want my baby." I whined, I grabbed a pillow hugging it tightly as I pouted.

Chris,

"Can I see that ring?" I asked her, she nodded unlocking the glass sliding it over as she picked up the ring giving it to me. I examined it carefully shaking my head. "This not the one." I mumbled giving it back. "What time is it?"

"6 PM, sir you've been here since 8 this morning. Do we not have what you need?"

"No, unfortunately. Is there another jewelry store?"

"Yes but it isn't open this late, we're about to close also." She replied, I nodded.

"Thanks again." I said, she nodded and I made my way out the jewelry store. It wasn't even dark yet. I had walked here, I didn't see the point in driving since it was only a few miles away. I've been searching for the right ring for bey, I don't wanna get any ring.

I wanted to get a ring the meant a lot to me, and her. If I wasn't feeling it, I wasn't gonna buy it. I wonder what bey's doing, I would call her, but she has my phone.

After about 15 minutes, I made it to the house. I walked in, Bey & Dr.Jones were sitting on the couch laughing, Dr.Jones stopped laughing as soon as he seen me. I closed the door behind me, I really wasn't gonna trip because I trusted bey. I trusted her to not cheat, bey looked at me.

"Where you been Christopher."

"Exploring the island." I said, she scoffed getting up.

"Goodnight Ken." She says before she walks right past me storming upstairs. I raised an eyebrow making my way up the steps after her.

"What I do?"

"Where the fuck were you? Out there fuckin some foreign bitch?" She asked, she turned and looked at me crossing her arms.