Chapter 42

Chris,

"So when the hell you gone propose?" Jamie asked, I looked him.

"I don't know, it just depends on how long it takes for me to actually plan out the events for the day."

"Where are you gonna propose to her?" Nicki asked, I was on FaceTime with Jamie but everybody just so happens to be at his house.

"On a boat ride, the first thing we're gonna do is go to the movies, the planner got them to play her to favorite movies, then I don't know what after that."

"Bey loves art museums." Rih said

"I know, but we already went to an art museum." I said

"This gone take longer, this nigga tryina be extraordinary. What about the ring, you got that?" Trey asked

"No."

"Wow Chris, you still ain't found a ring?" Kate asked

"No, but I'll find that soon." I replied

"You want us to fly down there man?" Jamie asked

"No, I got this under control. I'm gone call you back later Jamie the planner is coming." I said

"Alright, find that ring nigga." he replied before I hung up.

"Ok Chris, so we got-" my phone went off, I pulled out my pocket reading the message.

Wifey: Babe am I getting fat? (12:32 PM)

Baby girl, you're pregnant, it's suppose to happen. Besides why does it matter ~12:33 PM

Wifey: I just want you to stay attracted to me (12:34 PM)

I don't care how you look, I wasn't attracted to you by your looks. I fell in love with your personality and your mindset, I don't care how you look. ~12:35 PM

Wifey: you make me feel amazing, I love you. <3 (12:36 PM)

I love you so much more. ~12:37 PM

"Ok so you got what?" I asked looking up at Stephanie.

"Got the boat, and the perfect beach. Have you found a ring yet?" She asked

"No." I replied chuckling

"That's fine, I'll get back to you about that, what else is there you want to happen?"

"A hot air balloon ride, so movies, hot air balloon ride, from there I got it, around 7 we'll be at the beach have dinner, then the boat ride." I said

"Got it.." She mumbled writing a few things, "You keep looking for that ring I'll ask you about the day you want all of this for so I can get these things completely booked for you."

"Yea I'll have a day tomorrow." I said, she nodded, I walked up to the front of the jewelry store looking down into the case at the rings.

Beyoncé,

"Ken I know how to play a video game, my baby taught me." I said rolling my eyes as I snatched the controller back from him.

"I seen you eating carrots this morning." He said nudging me a little, I looked away from him.

"Mhm." I said, I don't know why but him saying what he said the other day sorta got to me, and I know Chris said he'll love me no matter what, it still sorta has me thinking about him leaving because I got too fat.

"Glad you decided to make the right choice."

"Can you not?" I snapped looking at him, he threw his hands up.

"I didn't mean to upset you, just trying to look out for you. That is what you're paying me to do."

"No I'm paying you to deliver my baby and make sure my child is ok. If I needed someone to look out for me, I would've brung security along."

"Calm down, alright? I'm sorry I offended you."

"You ain't offend shit, fuckin no good ass doctor." I got up tossing the controller on the couch about to walk off, he grabbed my arm.

"I'm sorry, seriously. Can you forgive me?"

"Can you let me go?" I said snatching my arm out his grip. "Can't wait for my husband to come home, he's gonna beat your ass." I said making my way upstairs, into me and Chris' bedroom. I sat on the bed grabbing my phone out my pocket.

Baby can you come home? I really wanna cry. ~3:22 PM

Daddy: I'm about to walk in now baby girl. (3:23 PM)

I heard the front door close and a few seconds later Chris walked into the bedroom and I felt tears rolling down my cheek. "Aww baby what's wrong?" He asked closing the door, he sat next to me.

"Baby I'm fat and ugly, and-"

"Beyoncé baby, listen to me." he said grabbing my face. I sniffled a little and he smiled.

"What are you fuckin smiling for?"

"Because you have the most beautiful eyes." he replied wiping my tears, I blushed looking away from him. He scooted closer to me, kissing my cheek. "That doctor ain't shit, any man that downs a woman or judges a woman about their size, ain't a real man. I'm telling you, you look beautiful. You aren't even fat, this is a baby bump." he said placing his hand on my stomach. "Don't be so insecure."

"But.."

"Shh." he said as I laid my head on his shoulder. "I love you baby." he kissed the top of my head wrapping his arms around me. "So much."

"You're so perfect." I half smiled

"No I'm not." he replied chuckling

"If I didn't chase after you, I don't know where I would be right now."

"You know, I appreciate you." He said, I looked up at him and he smiled putting his forehead against mine. "I'm satisfied, all I ever wanted in life was a woman to spoil, a child I could spoil, and a nice job. I got it, thank you baby girl." He said brushing some of my hair behind my ear. "Now can you stop crying? I don't like seeing you cry."

"I ain't spoiled." I said laughing.

"Oh really?" He asked, I nodded.

"Yea really, I'm not spoiled." I replied.

~~~~~