Chapter 11

Chris,

"Yea her symptoms are getting worst, we'll have to keep her here." Dr.Reynolds said. "So you said last night she needed her breathing machine? How often does that happen?"

"3 times a week, it wasn't that bad but in time it began to get bad." Bey said, bey is the one there with her while I'm at work.

"And how often does she lose feeling in her body?"

"Everyday, but only for about 30 minutes and it's mostly her legs." Bey replied, Dr.Reynolds nodded.

"Ok, well you 2 can go on home. I'll call and tell you guys where her progress is on Friday. Hopefully she'll get better." He said, I wasn't gone allow myself to believe that she wasn't gone get better. She's going to get better, she has to.

"Can we stay here with her?" Bey asked

"I'm afraid you can't Ms.Knowles, you can come back during visiting hours tomorrow." He said, I grabbed Bey's hand pulling her away from the doctor before she could say something else.

I promise you, if you let her she will argue with you until she gets what she wants, "Babe relax we'll come back tomorrow I'll get off work early." I said as I pulled her out the front doors of the hospital.

"I just wanna make sure that she's ok." She said, I looked over at her and seen how watery her eyes were. I put my arm over her shoulder kissing her temple as we walked through the parking lot.

"She gone be alright bey."

"And if she's not Chris?" She asked looking up at me. I wiped her tears from her cheek.

"I don't know baby." I said I felt a lump in my throat and I started fighting back the tears. Bey grew close to my mom these past 4 weeks, and even when we all hang out together they seem to have the best chemistry. My mom sees bey as a daughter and bey sees my mom as her mother. So I know it's hard for bey, just as it's hard for me to see my mom like this.

She reached her hand up wiping my tears as they fell. We stopped at the car, she wrapped her arms around my torso hugging me so tightly. I rested my chin on the top of her head wrapping my arms around her, hugging her just as tight. I stopped trying to fight back the tears, but eventually I just gave up and let them fall.

I don't know what the hell I would do if I lost my mom. "Come on baby, lets just think positive wipe out tears and smile for her." I mumbled into bey's ear, she nodded sniffling as she looked up at me. She slightly smiled wiping her tears, and I did the same.

>>>>

"Ok so Kelly, I can't talk right now."

"But I miss you come back to New York." Kelly whined, she was on speaker.

"I'll be back in a month." Bey said

"Damn did you get the nigga yet?" She asked, you could hunt the attitude in her voice.

"Yes, I did actually." She said leaning over pecking my lips.

"Well tell his ass to come on too, look you gotta come home."

"No kelly, I'll be home in a month just chill. I'll call you later."

"Alright man, love you."

"Love you too, byyyye." Bey said hanging the phone up. She climbed over onto my lap straddling me. She grabbed my face placing her forehead against mine. "I am your woman Chris, it's ok to touch me baby." She spoke softly against my lips.

"I will baby, but when I touch you the way I want to touch you, I want to make sure you and I are comfortable, and I also want to make sure we are solid and you're here to stay with me." I said, she smiled caressing my cheek with her thumb.

"You're too good to be true." She says. "This past month has been amazing with you."

"Vice versa baby." I replied

"I want you to come back to New York with me next month." She said

"What? Bey I can't do that, I have a job, bills to pay a-"

"Move in with me baby, you and Mama J. You don't have to work I don't mind taking care of you." She said

"Now most men would be intimidated by you because you make more money, but I don't care about you making more money. What I won't have tho, is a woman taking care of me." I said she sighed.

"I understand, but I really want you and Mama J to live close to me." She said

"Tell you what, I'll look for a job out there and if I just so happen to find a good one, and a good house I'll move down there." I said, she smiled hugging me.

"Thank you baby." She squealed, I don't know why, but I had a bad feeling, and when I get those types of feelings I be the one hurt in the end. I shook it off hugging bey back letting out a deep sigh.

~~~

Shit going too good

A nigga about to fuck some shit up, because uhm yea no relationship is that perfect, sorry not sorry. So don't y'all be cursing me out when shit turn sour. 😂😂😂

Just be ready for some shit.

~Jay