Chapter 16

February 14th

Bridgehampton, New York

Beyonce Knowles,

"You like that baby?" Chris mumbled in my ear as he massaged my shoulders.

"Mhm." I hummed letting my eyelids closed. "That feels amazing baby." I mumbled, he dragged his hands down to my lower back. I felt his thumbs working in circular motion against my skin, I sighed out licking my lips.

"You know, I spoil you." he said chuckling

"I know." I slightly smirked, he placed a kiss on my shoulder. He unclasped my bra dragging his hand down my back slowly.

As soon as we landed in New York yesterday, we dropped Lytrell off to her dorm room and came straight here. No one knows I'm back yet, and I don't think I want anyone to know.

Chris don't start working until March 1st, but he's still being paid. He felt as if I was stressed so he felt the need to give me a massage.

Just as he reached the arch of my back someone started banging at the front door. "Noooo." I pouted as he got up off of me

"Don't move, baby girl." He said, he walked out the room. I sighed sitting up, I let my bra slide off my arms onto the floor. I climbed out of bed walking over to my closet. I grabbed my robe sliding it tying it closed before making my way out the room and downstairs.

"Kelly w-"

"Baby.." I trailed off as I reached the bottom of the steps.

"Who told you to get up?" He said playfully, I smiled.

"Hey kelly, how did you know I was back?" I asked I pushed Chris back. "Come in." I said, she walked in and I closed the door behind her.

"It's Marco." She mumbled taking a seat on the couch.

"He hit you again?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"He didn't mean to, I just didn't-"

"There is no excuse as to why he hit you kelly." I explained as I sat next to her on the couch.

"Y'all hungry?" Chris asked

"Yes baby." I looked back at him.

"I'll go cook something, Kelly you hungry?" Chris asked

"Just a little." she replied, she smiled but it looked painful for her to smile. Chris nodded before making his way into the kitchen.

"Kelly, you got makeup covering your bruises again?" I asked grabbing her face, she winced.

"No.."

"You're lying, and this is sad. We handled this once and you went right back to him. That's not ok." I looked at her turning her head to the side. "Why?"

"I love him I can't just up and leave him like that, it's hard."

"It's not that hard, I promise it isn't. You're making it harder than what it has to be."

"He can change."

"You been with this nigga 12 years, I think he left change in 2003." I said, she chuckled shaking her head.

"Enough about me, how are you and Chris?"

"We're amazing, our bond is so strong. Like he's taught me a lot, he treats me perfect. It's unbelievable, he's so sweet and he doesn't mind sharing his feelings with me. He's amazing Kelly, I really like him."

"I'm happy for you, we should all hang out sometime. Me, you, Chris and Marco. Maybe Letoya and Solo will tag along." She said

"I'll run it by him, I-" I stopped once the smell of food filled my nose.

"That nigga know how to cook too?" She asked licking her lips, I laughed.

"I have to go use the rest room, I'll be right back." I said getting up from the couch.

Chris,

I flipped the burger before putting the spatula down, "Hey." I turned to see kelly, I nodded my head.

"Sup."

"You know how to cook?" She asked as she made her way over to the counter, she leaned back against it looking over at me.

"Yea, I know how to do a lot." I said

"You treat my sister right, she deserves it."

"I will, no worries here. I promise you that." I said smiling just thinking about her.

"So tell me, how many times y'all had sex?" She asked, I raised an eyebrow.

"We ain't married yet." I said side eyeing her.

"So.."

"I'm celibate."

"Chris it's 2015, who waits and gets married to have sex?" She asked, I seen her step a little closer to me.

"I don't care if it was 3015, and everybody was fucking strangers every day. I'm Chris, and I'm going to wait."

"You're sweet." She said

"Thanks?" I replied, I picked up the spatula flipping another burger and then the other.

"You plan on marrying bey?"

"Yea, in the future. I wouldn't date anyone I don't plan on building anything with."

"You're perfect, why?"

"You makin me a lil uncomfortable with all these questions." I said nervously.

"What do you look for in-"

"Babe what you makin'?" Bey asked as she entered the kitchen, Kelly stepped back.

"Fries and hamburgers princess." She came and stood next to me.

"Who told you to put a shirt on?" I asked smiling as I leaned down placing a kiss on her neck.

"We have company." She blushed, I licked my lips slowly winking at her. She flicked me off, I laughed.

"You gone get enough of flicking me off." I say, I was relieved she was in the kitchen. I think kelly was lowkey trying to hit on me.

"Come on Kelly, we can go chill in the back." She said, Kelly nodded I seen the look she gave me before making her way out the back door. Bey grabbed my face turning it toward hers pecking my lips softly. "Come out when you're done." I nodded

>>>>

"This is good Chris." Kelly mumbled stuffing her face with fries.

"Thanks." I replied

"So then after that he was upset, and I didn't know what to say. You know?" Kelly said to bey.

"So you mean he hit you because you didn't know how to comfort him?"

"I guess."

"How the hell are you suppose to know how to do anything for him when all he does is put his hands on you?" Bey replied, I shifted a little in my seat. A nigga was uncomfortable, whenever bey wasn't looking Kelly would throw me this seductive stare.

I wasn't feeling that.

I mean Kelly ain't ugly, but I'm with Bey. She is the only one I want, why hurt her by going and sleeping with her best friend? Why even cheat on her? She's amazing, and I only want her. I just don't cheat, that ain't my thing. It's stupid.

"You hear me babe?" Bey said interrupting my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"Kelly is gonna stay for a few nights, is that ok?"

"If you're okay with it, so am I." I replied shrugging, I was going to make sure I stayed my ass away from her.

~~~~~

☕️☕️☕️☕️