Chapter 31

May 20th

BridgeHampton, New York

Chris,

"Baby it's not funny come look." Bey said from the bathroom, I got up out the bed making my way into the bathroom. She pulled my t-shirt she had on off turning to face me.

"Damn they did get bigger." I licked my lips grabbing her breast.

"Baby stop they hurt." She whined moving my hands off of them.

"Stop babe let me see." I said, I touched them gently looking up at her since a little. "They look swollen."

"Baby can you stop touching them please?" She asked, I nodded sighing as she pulled my shirt back on turning back toward the mirror.

"You gone be alright baby." I mumbled standing closely behind her resting my chin on her shoulder. "You wanna make a doctor's appointment?"

"Yes baby." she replied laying her head back on my shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her waist. I stared down at her breast reaching my hand up gently grabbing it. "Baby stop." She said moving my hand.

"I'm sorry baby, they're just big. and they're there, like...wow." I said reaching my hand up about to grab it again she slapped my hand laughing.

"Baby I want some hot wings." She said turning to face me.

"At 9 in the morning?" I asked, she nodded. "After we see your doctor."

"I'll text her and tell her to come over, now can you get my hot wings?"

"No get dressed and we'll go to her." I said, she sighed pouting as she stomped out the bathroom with her bottom lip poked out. "Beyonce." I said crossing my arms over my chest. She turned around with the same pout face.

"What?"

"You're a grown woman lets act like it please." I said

"I'm not grown today." She said before sticking her tongue out, she spun around grabbing some jogging pants out the drawer pulling them on.

"So what you tellin' me is that I'm going to jail for the day?" She flicked me off. "What time baby?"

>>>

"Dr.Monroe isn't in today, but we can h-"

"No thanks, I only see Dr.Monroe." Bey said

"She won't be in until the 25th Ms.Knowles."

"Alright I'll call her." Bey replied, she grabbed my hand leading me out the hospital. "Baby I really want my hot wings."

"I really wanna suck on your titties, but I can't so.."

"Damn right, these bitches hurt." She said as I opened the car door for her. She got in, I jogged around to the driver's side climbing into the car starting it pulling off.

"Baby what place is serving hot wings this early?"

"Can you cook it for me please?"

"Baby I don't f-"

"Please papi?" She spoke seductively, I looked over at her and then back at the road.

I sighed, "Okay." My phone started ringing. "baby.."

"I got it." she said digging her hand into my pocket pulling my phone out. "Hello?" She answered. "Hey Jamie, wassup?"

"Seat belt lil girl." I mumbled, she nodded pulling her seat belt on.

"Uhm yea, we'll stop by later maybe." She said, she stared out the window. "Okay here he goes." She put the phone on the Bluetooth turning the radio up.

"Hello?" I said

"Chris, bro you gone come over? I'm havin' a get together for the championship game."

"Yea it depends on who's gone be there."

"It ain't gone be a lot of people, I'm gone have August come over, Probably Trey and Miguel." He said

"We'll stop by in about an hour or 2." I replied

"Alright imma make sure we got some good ass koo-laid made." he said I chuckled shaking my head. He hung up and bey looked over at me.

"We still making hot wings tho, right?"

"Yea baby, we are."

Beyonce,

"Baby stop." I said

"Girl I made these." he said taking another bite of my hot wings.

"Chris I'm about to cry."

"This the last one, I only had one you had 15."

"So gimme." I held my hand out, he looked at my hand and then at the half eaten hot wing. He smirked standing up putting the hot wing up to his mouth. "Christopher!"

"Yes?"

"Baby please." I poked my bottom lip out, he sighed giving it to me.

"You're lucky you cute." I smiled finishing the hot wing, he grabbed some paper towels, he tilted my head up cleaning my mouth.

"I love yooooou." I reached up grabbing his bottom lip pulling it.

"Stop." he said moving my hand

"But baby." I whined standing up grabbing his face, I smashed his cheeks in forcing his lips to stick out. I laughed and he moved my hands.

"Would you stop." He said turning away from me tossing the napkin in the trash. "Come on so we can go."

"Carry me."

"Nope." he said walking out the kitchen, I took a seat on the floor crossing my legs. "Beyonce." he walked back into the kitchen and stood in front of me.

"Carry me." I said looking up at him.

"No get up."

"But baby." I wrapped my arms and legs around his legs.

"Why are you being so annoying?" He laughed shaking his head.

"Are you gone carry me?"

"Yes baby, I'll carry you."

"Ok." I said letting his legs go, he leaned down picking me up off the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and laid my head on his shoulder. There was banging at the door making me jump. Chris put me down and I followed him into the living room to the front door.

"Letoya why you banging at the door like that?" Chris asked as he opened the door.

"It's kelly, she's in the hospital in critical condition." She spoke quickly.

"What?" I said.

~~~~