Chapter 8

Chris,

Bey: We're at Applebee's (5:23 PM)

Ok, I'm outside. -5:24 PM

I got out the car, putting my phone in my pocket. I closed the car door before jogging into Applebee's. I scanned around the restaurant. "May I help you?"

"I'm just looking for someone." I said smiling, she nodded. I walked past her, I made my way into the back. They had soft music playing, there they were by themselves, they were laughing it made me smile. It warmed my heart, I stared for a few seconds before making my way over there.

"Hey y'all." I said sliding into the booth next to Bey. I draped my arm over her shoulder leaning over kissing her cheek. "Hey Ma, how was your day?" I asked

"It was fun, I really enjoyed myself." She replied, I grabbed Bey's fork, taking a few bites of her chicken fettuccine.

"Wow just help yourself to my fettuccine." She said sarcastically, I chuckled. She grabbed a napkin and cleaned my mouth.

"Thank you baby girl."

"No problem baby boy." She replied, I reached over trying to grab one of my Mom's hot wings but she slapped my hand so hard it made me jump.

"Boy not my food." She said narrowing her eyebrows at me.

"Yes ma'am." I said, I looked at bey and she looked like she was worried about something. "You good?" I whispered in her ear, she looked at me and sighed. I got out the booth holding my hand out for her. She grabbed my hand sliding out the booth, I just walked away from our table far enough so my mom wouldn't hear our conversation. "Wassup?"

"What pills do you take?" She asked

"Lithium." I replied shrugging. "That's what's bothering you?" I asked chuckling.

"Lithium is for bipolar disorders..." she trailed off, I sighed.

"I've been on Lithium since I was 12, I just don't take them as much anymore because I'm getting better, I only take them when I feel upset." I replied. "That's not a problem, is it?"

"Nah, I was just curious." She said

"Alright, how did you find out about those? Was it my mother?"

"No, I was in your room looking at pictures of you and your wife, and there's this note on your mirror say-"

"Reminder babe don't forget to take your pills. I love you soooooooo much to infinity and beyond. Don't forget it...tori." I said looking down.

"Chris-"

"Imma go home, just bring my mom home once y'all are done." I said before walking off.

Beyoncé,

"I got you Mama J." I said laughing as I helped her up the steps. It was now 8, even tho I enjoyed my time with Mama J, I was worried about Chris. His car was here, so he did come home. I helped Mama J into her room, she sat on the bed. I kneeled down pulling her shoes off.

"Look over in the top drawer and get my night gown out of there." She said

"Yes ma'am." I said, I pulled the drawer open grabbing her night gown out closing the drawer back before handing it to her.

"Thanks bey I really enjoyed myself today." She said

"No problem." I replied, I made my way out her room closing the door behind me. I walked over to Chris' door, I opened the door peeping in. He was sitting up against the headboard crying. I walked into the room closing the door behind me, I pulled my shoes off before climbing into the bed crawling over to him, I climbed onto his lap straddling him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist laying his head on my chest. I kissed the top of his head wrapping my arms around him as he continued crying. "I'm here for you Chris." I said, his grip around my waist tightened as he began to cry harder on my chest.

>>>

I woke up, sitting up on my elbows looking down at Chris who had his head resting on my stomach with his arms still wrapped tightly around my waist. I laid back down looking up at the ceiling sighing.

I was having second thoughts on this, but I'm already attached to him. I wasn't going no where, I knew too much and I already think about him so much when we're not together. We may not be together right now, but we will be and I see myself actually marrying this dude. So I can't run because of a few problems, I don't think I could ever find another man as sweet as Chris.

"Chris." I said tapping him, his head popped up and he looked at me. The tear stains on his cheeks broke my heart. I stayed up listening to him cry, I stayed up until he fell asleep. That was hard but I did it.

"Thank you." He spoke softly

"For what?"

"Holding me last night, I really needed it." he said

"I'm here for you Chris, no need to thank me for it."

~~~~~~

Make sure y'all go checkout my new Rihanna & August Alsina story 'Remember Me' if y'all haven't already.

~Jay