Chapter 46

Beyonce,

"I got you baby." Chris mumbled in my ear as he helped me walk along the beach, the sand was hot but I could bare it. He had one arm waist and our beach stuff in his other hand.

"Right here baby." I said stopping, the beach was pretty was almost empty, but today was Tuesday and the island was small so everyone was at work.

Chris laid our blanket down and he fixed our umbrella so that it was deep in the sand but not too deep. "Come on baby." Chris said, he pulled me close to him. He smiled as he rubbed my huge stomach. "Let me help you sit." he said, he picked me up bridal style sitting me down on the blanket.

"Chris?"

"Yea baby?" He said sitting down next to me, he looked at me and smiled. "You look amazing pregnant." he said leaning over pecking my lips.

"Baby I kissed Ken but it didn't mean anything and I don't wanna lose you." I said quickly.

"Should've fuckin knew." he said getting up about to walk off.

"Where you goin?"

"Away from you, just be with Ken." He shouted not bothering to look back.

I sat up breathing heavily, making Chris pop up. "Baby girl you alright?" He asked turning his lamp on.

"Baby don't ever leave me, please." I said, he looked at me weirdly before I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him. He put a hand on my stomach and his other arm around me.

"I ain't goin no where, you had another one of those dreams that I was leaving you?" He asked, I nodded blinking back my tears. "I'm not, no matter what. I'll love you way too much to ever leave. Just relax you mean the world to me."

"I don't deserve you." I mumbled. "Chris I have to tell you something."

"You said this yesterday night, the night before, and the night before that." he chuckled

"I know but.." I trailed off looking at him, I couldn't do it. "you mean the world to me baby."

"I know princess." he smiled and pecked my lips. "Lay back down and get some rest." He said helping me lay back down, I let out a deep breath feeling his hand rub on my stomach slowly. He placed kisses on my stomach and hummed until I drifted off back to sleep.

I woke up the next morning thinking that Chris would be gone as usual, but instead he was staring at me with a smile on his face. "Baby you're not gone?"

"No." he replied kissing the back of my hand. "You ok?" He asked, I nodded.

"I'm ok, I'm hungry."

"What you want me to cook?" He asked

"No baby I want some of the Chinese food from the Chinese restaurant we went to last month."

"I'm on it baby." he said getting up from the bed. He's gonna leave me, I can't tell him.

>>>

"No I didn't tell him yet, I'm so scared."

"Of what? The worst that could happen is him leaving you and that's when you work yo ass off to get him back." Rih said I looked at her and sighed, we were on FaceTime.

"What if he doesn't come back to me?"

"Bey, you can't be selfish like this. You love him, and he loves you. If he was to leave he'll be back, maybe not immediately, and maybe not in a few months, it may take him a few years, but I know he'll be back. Just by the way he looks at you, and the way he treats you y'all are forever."

I teared up running my fingers through my hair, "I don't wanna lose him."

"Did you fire ole dude yet?" She asked, I shook my head. "Bey, come in now. You should've fired him the moment he started saying anything about your weight and how you needed to eat." She said

"But if I fire him Chris is gonna want to know a-and.."

"Bey you do plan on tellin him, right? The way you talkin you planning on not telling him." She said

"I-Imma tell him, I just gotta find the confidence to do it."

"And hey y'all have a baby together, so you 2 are stuck no matter what. Birthdays, holidays, weekends, y'all gotta raise y'all son together."

"But I wanna be together, seeing h-"

"Hey baby I got your food." Chris said walking through the front door sitting a bag on the coffee table. "Hey Rih." He said waving at the camera as he sat next to me. "What y'all talkin about?"

"Zahir and how I'm gonna spoil the hell out of him." Rih replied

"You got my baby cryin." Chris said wiping my face, he kissed my cheek. I looked over at him, he leaned in pressing his lips against mine. He slipped his tongue into my mouth.

"Ewwwwww call me later." Rih said, I sat the phone down on the table. He grabbed my leg carefully lowering me down on the couch without breaking the kiss. He placed his hand on my stomach rubbing on it slowly. This may be the last time I get to kiss him, because I had to tell him soon.

~~~~