Chapter 27

Beyonce,

"You got 5 seconds." I said

"Ok I'm sorry-"

"3."

"I didn't really-"

"1." I punched her as hard as I could in her nose.

"Fuck!" She grabbed her nose checking for blood. "I think you broke my nose, it's ok I deserved that." She said holding her head back. "I'm sorry for almost ruining your relationship, it was wrong for me to come onto Chris, I just want my best friend back."

"I forgive you, but ain't no best friend shit. I can't trust you."

"Look can I come in and we talk?"

"We're talking now. We good right here." I said crossing my arms.

"Is Chris here? Can I apologize to him?"

"Bitch please, if I catch you near mine again imma beat ya ass for real."

"It's not like th-"

"Bitch if my legs wasn't.." I trailed off taking a deep breath. "I really wanna fuck you up." My phone started ringing.

"What?" I said answering the phone.

"Retry that princess." Chris said, I sighed closing my eyes.

"I'm sorry baby."

"I'm on my way home, did Kelly leave yet?" He asked

"No." I replied rolling my eyes.

"Bey I'm trying to apologize." She said

"You can go now." I said slamming the door.

"What did you do?" Chris asked

"I only hit her once." I replied taking a seat on the couch, I laid down on the couch. "I miss mama j.." I mumbled

"I miss her too." Chris replied, I felt myself tearing up.

"I feel like I have no one to talk to me the way she talked to me, everyone kisses my ass and tell me what I wanna hear so how do I know what's real and what ain't?" I said wiping my tears

"Baby stop crying, you gone make me cry."

"I can't help it, she was a good woman and she had to go. Why does the bad things happen to innocent people." I said into the phone, the front door opened. I sat up looking at Chris, he came and sat next to me pulling me close to him. He wrapped me up in his arms and kissed my forehead.

"Stop crying." he spoke softly

"I really miss her Chris, she was really like the mother I've always wanted. She just.."

"Shhh, relax." He said running his fingers through my hair. "We can plan a day to go back to Virginia."

"When I met you, I didn't think that I would have what I have, you know?" I said as I looked up at him.

"What's that baby girl?" He asked wiping my tears.

"An amazing support system, I always looked for it in my family and friends, but all they ever cared about was the money, how can Beyonce make more money? That's all they worry about, my first heart break I went through alone. Nobody was here to tell me it's ok, that's why I cling to you the way I do, that's why I spent a lot of time with mama j. That's why I call Lytrell whenever I need to talk, you guys just showed me something my own family hasn't."

"You are such a strong woman." he mumbled smiling as he stared down at me. "It's ok to express how you feel to those that hurt you. Sometimes shutting it out won't help." He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. "You mean the world to me, I won't let you go through anything alone. No matter what the magazines say, no matter what your parents has to stay I am here. I don't care about your money, all I'm worried about is how I can make you happier than what you were yesterday."

"I love you so much." I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"I love you too bey."

~~~