Chapter 44

December 15

Matakana Island, New Zealand

Christopher Maurice Brown:

"Nah no music at all, I literally just want it to be me and her."

"Do you want me to hit a few people to set everything up or.."

"Yea, make sure ain't no raw clam involved in our dinner too because that shit is nasty." I replied, Stephanie laughed.

"I got you." she said, my phone started ringing, I pulled it out my pocket answering it.

"Yo?" I said

"Chris nigga it's almost time to propose." Jamie said

"Yea in like 10 days, I still haven't settled on a ring."

"Nigga is you-"

"Are you." I corrected

"Ion give a fuck, can I fly down there? I can help."

"Come on dude, fly yo lil retarded ass out here."

"I'll be out there on the 20th."

"Why the 20th?"

"Because it's snowin bad out here, and they said everything sh be good by then."

"Makes sense."

"How is the baby doing tho?"

"He doin fine, they said he's healthy and shit."

"So it is s boy?"

"Yea, bey ain't wanna know at first but she changed her mind last week so it's a boy." I replied

"Cool cause all of us bought nigga shit, the gifts still here so do you want me to bring them when I come?"

"Yea, if not we'll just pick them up when we come back."

Beyonce,

"That ain't how you do it, bey." Ken said taking the spoon away from me. "Come here." He said, I scooted down sitting closer to him. He put his arm over my shoulder giving me the spoon back, he picked the bowl up. He placed his hands over mine. "You gotta kinda whisk it." he mumbled into my ear, I nodded doing as he said. "If your wrist get tired I'll take over." he mumbled, I nodded.

Chris ain't been around a lot, so I ain't mean to Ken the way I was because he's the only company I have. I be bored, so I don't see why not hang out with him.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

"No problem." He replied, I didn't even recognize how close our faces were. I don't know what came over me, but I leaned up pressing my lips against his. Our lips moved in a sync, as his tongue slipped into my mouth, he lowered me down on the couch.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, as the kiss deepened. I allowed my eyes to close, I grabbed his hand as he placed it on my thigh. What the fuck was I thinking, I pulled away from the kiss shaking my head.

"Get up.." I said, he got up off of me and I got up from the couch. "That wasn't suppose to happen."

"You kissed me, I ain't kiss you." he replied

"Why the fuck you kiss me back!"

"Because you're beyonce, who the fuck wouldn't kiss you back?"

"So you kissed me back because.."

"You're probably the richest girl I know, any nigga would kill to have his position and yet you choose him for what?"

"I need to find chris."

"For what? He not ever here, if he ain't want you to cheat he'd be here."

"Just don't say shit to nobody." I mumbled

"Aight man." he replied, I need to tell Chris.

>>>

"Baby I got you a white rose." Chris said climbing into bed next to me. I sat up, he reached over turning the lamp on. He slid his finger under my chin tilting my head up. "Why you been crying?"

"Scared imma lose you." I replied softly

"You not, you're 7 months pregnant. And I love you." He said kissing my cheek

"Baby I need to tell you something."

"Wassup princess?" He asked, I looked at him. I can't do it, he looks so happy. I forced myself to smile, and pecked his lips.

"I missed you all day, that's all." I replied

"You sure that's it?" He asked raising his eyebrow, I nodded. "That smile seems sorta forced, you can tell me anything you know that right?"

"Yea, baby I just missed you. Can you just hold me and tell me you love me?"

"I love you so much." he said leaning in pressing his lips against mine pecking my lips repeatedly and each time I felt even more guilty.

~~~~

Soooooo

I love you guys

😂😂

~Jay