Chapter 48

December 23rd

Matakana Island, New Zealand

Jamie Foxx,

"Come in." I said, my door opened and bey walked in. I ain't talked to her in a few days, in all reality ion even wanna look at her. She just did Chris wrong, and still haven't told him.

"Jamie, I'm gonna tell Chris." She said, I looked at the imaginary watch on my wrist.

"Well time ain't gone stop no time soon and you takin yo time like you got time." I said looking up at her.

"Just give me 3 days.." She said, I scrunched my face up at her.

"3 days just to tell the man you cheated? What you nervous for?"

"He's gonna leave me." She replied tearing up.

"Why you crying for? I don't feel bad." I replied shrugging. "You lettin him sleep in that same bed with you, the same bed you fucked white boy in."

"Jamie just please give me 3 days."

"You got 3 fuckin days, if he don't know after Christmas, I'm telling him my damn self." I replied.

"But.."

"No you think you about to have the perfect holiday? Nope this ain't a movie, and you not Gabrielle Union. But that's my movie boy y- wait don't get me off track ion like you right now."

"Ok, I'll take the 2 days." She threw her hands up.

"Do you even care about Chris?"

"I love him."

"No you don't, he has a lot of girls that want your place, and you got it. You did all that chasing just to lose him in the end, how do you feel right now? Because just because you are somebody that almost every girl wants to be, don't mean you aren't able to be left. The rules apply to you too Beyonce, and if you think that crying is gonna make Chris stay it's not. Chris a good dude, and you probably gone fuck his mental up a little after this."

"I already feel bad enough.."

"Good, feel worse because you fucked white boy while you're pregnant with Chris' baby. Where they do that at?"

"I'm sorry." She replied

"Mhm, I'm not Chris. Now get out my room." I said waving her off, she sighed shaking her head as she left out the room. "Ion know what you shakin yo head for, I need to be shakin my head." I mumbled.

Beyonce,

"Bey don't call me no more until you got your mind right, what the fuck you mean y'all fucked?" Rih said. "Amd what the fuck you tellin me for? Where's Chris if you won't tell him I will."

"Imma tell him, I just do-"

"Kissing is one thing, but fucking is another." Nicki said, I was on 3 way with both Nicki and Rih.

"If you ain't want him bey all you had to do was break up with him." Rih said

"When are you gonna tell him, hopefully before Christmas because.."

"Because what?" I asked

"Nicki shut up, he still might. Don't ruin the surprise."

"What surprise?" I asked

"Don't ask me, call me and talk to me when Beyonce is back. Until then ion know you exist." Rih said and their went dead, great first my sister and now my friends, I don't wanna call Lytrell and tell her because I don't know how our friendship'll end up.

"Baby I got you something." Chris said walking into our bedroom, he kicked his shoes off and climbed into bed next to me, he gave me a card , I opened it. I didn't feel like what all he wrote so I only smiled looking down at him. "I love you." he laid his head on my thigh, he placed his hand on my stomach and I felt Zahir begin to kick.

"Baby did-"

"I felt it baby." Chris had the biggest smile on his face. "Wassup lil man?" He spoke to my stomach. He kicked again, and Chris kissed my stomach.

"Baby stop making him kick." I pouted.

"I'm sorry baby girl." he said, he sat up kissing my cheek. I looked down, he lifted my head making me look at him. "You're amazing baby girl." he mumbled against my lips. He was about to kiss me but I turned my head.

"No I'm not." I sighed

"You are."

"I'm sleepy baby." I said, he nodded.

~~~