Chapter 28: Epilogue

After a whole week of danger, they finally got the chance to have a normal vacation, like every normal people's vacation.

        Joey and Snake went to every place they planned or did not planned and spend their private moment together, doing what every couple would do on a vacation.

        Meanwhile, Gwen took a few days off from protecting the citizens of Paris to join Rabbit and Squirrel to show them around the country. Since Danny and George are currently kind of unemployed, they decided to join them too. They went to every landmark and theme parks they could get themselves to and had the time of their life. When they got hungry, they tried every type of food available and bought many souvenirs to bring back home. All in all, they had a wonderful time together and couldn't bare leaving each other when midnight came.

         Mark, Tim and the gang were imprisoned for their wrongdoings. After a few days, Danny went to visit them and decided to apologize anyway, because if there wasn't a spy in the first place, they wouldn't be imprisoned.
        "Hey, come. Our boss!!" one of the man called his cellmates when he saw Danny walking over with a police beside him.
        "Boss!!" they all cheered when Danny neared them. The police beside him gave him a weird look on the face and Danny just smiled and shrugged.
        "Just call me Danny from now on, I'm not your boss now," Danny started,  "I'm sorry, I've cheated you guys for years,"
        They looked at each other and shrugged, "Forget it. We are also not gangsters anymore,"
        "Yea, we've decided to turn over a new leaf!", one of them said, "like you and George,"
        "Yeah, both of you are still our idol, we look up upon you guys" another man chimed in.
        Danny looked at them and smiled, a satisfied feeling filled his body with pride, "Good luck, I'm really glad you think that way, trust me, it's really good to be a better person, see you!"
        "Don't you want to chat for while?" a man whined.
        "Are you seriously whining?" Danny laughed, "Anyway, maybe we'll chat again next time. I have something urgent now.
        "Do you need to pee that bad?" the same guy asked again.
        "No -"
        "Girlfriend?"
        "Nope! Anyway, I've to go now, and I'm single now, remember?"
        Danny gave them a smile and went away.

         Two weeks after the incident, they are at the airport preparing to go back to their hometown. Rabbit and Squirrel are standing in front of the huge screen showing the departure time for each flight with their luggage beside them.

        "So...I think you'll be leaving?" Danny asked.
        "If we're not leaving soon, why are we at the airport now," Squirrel said sarcastically.
        "And you know we're about to leave in 20 minutes" Rabbit said.
        "Right, so....can we contact you both in the future?"
        "Sure," Rabbit and Squirrel said in unison.
        "We'll miss you both," Danny and George pulled Rabbit and Squirrel in for a quick hug and they hugged them back, saying "Aww...we'll miss you all too."
        "Here a souvenir from us to you both," George handed them a cute little bag with two boxes in them.
        "Wow, an Eiffel tower necklace, thanks!" Rabbit and Squirrel said when they saw the rustic coloured necklace chosen for them by George and Danny.
        "I love it! Thanks guys! Oh, and here," Rabbit handed them a small bag containing the gift they bought for them.
        "First letter of our names?" George commented when he and Danny opened the box containing the necklace. "Cliché... but thanks so much! We love it!"
        "Yep. Hey...we all bought necklaces as souvenirs for each other," Squirrel said aloud.
        "Yeah, you're right, does it mean something, like, we having a special bond or something?" Danny joked.
        "No idea," Squirrel giggled.

        While they were talking, the speaker announced about their departure.

= = = [The plane for Malaysia is leaving soon] = = =

        "Well....goodbye?" George said sadly.
        "No." Rabbit said.
        "Huh?" 
        "See you again," Rabbit smile and hugged George one last time before they part ways.
        "Yep, see you again, not goodbye." Squirrel smile too and did the same to Danny.

        After exchanging hugs with George and Danny and handing Gwen's gift to George, Rabbit and Squirrel dragged their luggage and look around for Joey and Snake.
        "Now, where are Joey and Snake again?"
        "Why are they always like this? We're leaving now and they're not even in sight." Squirrel sighed. Then, Squirrel saw them and waved at them, ushering them to hasten.

        Just when they were about to check in on their flight, Danny pulled  Squirrel closer and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Rabbit  giggled when she saw that but Squirrel was dumbfounded and stared at Danny, speechless. Seeing Joey and Snake to the departure lounge, Rabbit walked back to Squirrel and guided her towards the direction they are about to go. As Squirrel walked forwards like a zombie and smiling like and idiot, George walked over to Rabbit, swinging the necklace she gave him just a while ago around his neck and whispered a 'See you again' and she did the same before catching up with the others.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

        Prascale was all alone by herself after the arrest. She still got the bungalow since her brother did bought it with honest money.

        "I've lost all my lovers! ARGGGGG!!" She thought she was abandoned by all her subordinates, friends and family as she sat alone on the parquet floor of her mirrored dancing room with the music playing on the stereo.
        "It's so unfair, it's so unfair!" She yelled at the top of her lungs and covered her face while crying hard.
        Suddenly, she felt a light pat on her shoulder, but she didn't turn back to look who was that because she thought that whoever it is, is not someone she wanted at all. She was about to yelled at the person to get out of the room when a soft familiar voice entered her ears. "You still have me, silly." 
        Prascale's crying turned into noisy sobs as she looked up to the mirror and saw the reflection of a man.