Chapter 22

"What the hell are you two doing?!" Prascale screamed at the top of her lungs when she reached their sides. "Why are you kissing her?! And why are you kissing my Danny?! You said you were just friends!!"

        Squirrel and Danny looked awkwardly at each other. Squirrel didn't know what to say, she was too dumbfounded from the magical feeling of the kiss to talk anyway. Seeing Squirrel speechless, Danny started to explain to Prascale, "Darling--"
        "Don't call me darling! You kissed her! You cheated on me! How could you?!" Tears started to fall from her eyes as she started to hit Danny on the chest. Danny tried to stop her by holding her hands but she turned to Squirrel instantly, "You! You stole my Danny!" And she slapped Squirrel on the face. 

        That slapped brought Squirrel back to reality and she could feel a fire raging in her heart while she touched her left cheek to check the injury, "Screw you Prascale!" she said calmly while narrowing her eyes at Prascale. Danny was shocked that Prascale would do something like that and stopped her before she could give Squirrel another slap. "Prascale! Why did you do that to Chloe?!" He turned around to Squirrel and asked if she's alright then back to Prascale again, "Damn you! You hurt her! Apologized to her now!" Danny raised his voice and Squirrel could sense that he was really angry.
        "What? NO! And why are you raising your voice at me? You never do that to me, not before you met her!" Prascale said while her face was filled with her tears and snorts.
        "You know what? I'm not going to fight with you now, Chloe here need some first-aid," Danny glared at Prascale for a long moment and grabbed Squirrel's hand to lead her away from Prascale. Prascale was so frustrated that she screamed like a wolf calling for his mates at the balcony before leaving the hotel while ignoring all the stares she got from the people there.

        Danny took Squirrel back to George's house after the incident at the hotel. The house was empty so they assume George and Rabbit were still hanging out together somewhere and made themselves at home.
        'I'm really really sorry, I never expected her to do that to you," Danny look at Squirrel dolefully. "I swear, I'm not going to just forgive her this time!"
        "It's not your fault" Squirrel said softly while walking into the bathroom of George's house to check her red cheek on the mirror, "I just hope this bruise will go away fast," She muttered under her breathe. Danny walked over to her in the bathroom and held her face in his hand, checking the severity of the bruise and sighed. He went into the kitchen and wrapped a bunch of ice in a piece of cloth and handed it to Squirrel to sooth her bruise.

        "That was my first kiss, you know?" Squirrel blurted out after a few minutes of silence sitting in the living with Danny staring at her with a worried glance.
        "What?" Danny asked in confusion.
        "That was my first kiss." she repeated.
        "What?! Oh my gosh! I'm sorry, I didn't know! I just assumed you had a boyfriend before or something, I'm sorry!" Danny explained to Squirrel in panic. He didn't want Squirrel to think he was taking advantage on her. 
        Squirrel laughed at Danny's reaction and told him to relax, "What makes you think that I have a boyfriend? And what makes you think I'd kissed my boyfriend even if I had one?" She was curious and thought that maybe she could teased him too at the same time.
        "Because...because you're beautiful, and that kiss was awesome," Danny blushed a little.
        "Heh, to be honest I enjoyed it too," Squirrel said shyly but kept a straight face after that, "But, you do know it's all just an act right?"
        "Yeah...yeah, I know," Danny agreed to her with a sighed.

        The moon was starting to reveal herself in the sky when Prascale walked into the McDonald to fill her grumbling stomach when she saw Rabbit and George lining up in the queue in front of her with two strangers between them. "Ugly girl," She muttered under her breath and tried to turn away but couldn't, she was too nosy about other people's business, so she decided look at them at intervals of a few seconds.

        George noticed Prascale in the line in behind them and gave Rabbit a nudge on the arm.
        "Dear, I want a fillet-o-fish burger," Rabbit said to George with a loving tone, "But I want to try the spicy chicken burger too."
        "No problem, babe, you can have a bite of mine, I'm ordering the spicy chicken burger." George said as he ran his fingers through her long straight hair. Prascale rolled her eyes when she saw this scene.

        After getting their order they found an empty table and sat down to enjoy their meal. Prascale followed them and sat at the table behind them so she could listen in.
        "Babe, try mine" George said as he fed Rabbit his burger and smiled. Then he pointed at the fillet-o-fish and his mouth simultaneously. 
        Rabbit shook her head while smiling and opened the box of burger and stretching out her arm across the table so George could take a bite of her burger. Seeing the mayonnaise stain on the corner of his mouth, she took a serviette and wipe it off for him.

        Just when they were enjoying their meal as a loving couple, Prascale slammed her fist on the table and walked towards them, "Enough of your lovey-dovey presence here, why don't you two go get a room?!" Prascale shouted at them angrily. 
        "Prascale?" Rabbit acted like she was shocked to see Prascale again after all these years, "How are you here?"
        "You know her?" George asked in surprise in order to play along with her.
        "Yeah, she's--"
        "Stop being a couple in front of me, it's a restaurant, not a hotel, there's no need to show your love to each other!" Prascale shouted and a few tables where there were couples sitting at started to comment on her and asked her to stop instead. Prascale ignore all of them and pointed an accusing finger to Rabbit, "Why don't you just go kill yourself or something?"
        "Hey--," Rabbit started but George interrupted her.
        "Watch your mouth lady, this is my girl you're cursing here," George said with anger.
        "Like I care?" Prascale scoffed and lifted up her hand to slap Rabbit, but George was fast and held her wrist to stop her from doing so.
        "Trying to do something to her?" George glared at her and let go of her wrist, "Better not," He warned her and pulled Rabbit close to him and grabbed the remaining burgers with him before leading both of them out of the restaurant.

        Prascale went back to her seat to finish up her half-eaten burger after watching Rabbit and George walk out of the restaurant. The way George protected Rabbit from harm reminded her of when Danny used to protect her before having an affair with Squirrel. She hated Squirrel before but now, she hated her even more for stealing Danny away from her, making her lose the love of her life. And now, even Rabbit, that ugly idiotic girl has a boyfriend like George who protected her and treat her like a princess. This is too much, that two innocent looking girls, they're just evil witched brainwashing my Danny and one of our powerful subordinates, I won't let you two get away from this, I swear! Prascale though in her mind. Then she realized mutterings around her. When she listened carefully to the mutterings, she realized they were about her and she stuffed the last bite of her burger and pushed the tray off the table causing the people in the restaurant to stop their mutterings and turned to look at her. "SHUT UP!" She pointed to a random couple in front her, "You're all just some stupid couples who think you'll end up together forever and always, but think carefully, how many of you will actually end up being happy together forever?!" She cursed something under her breath and proudly walked out of the restaurant with a huge grin on her face, thinking that she gave them all a valuable lesson tonight.