Chapter 9

PRASCALE'S POINT OF VIEW

        I pirouetted in my room along with the melodious music playing on the stereo in my private room. I can picture myself as a professional ballet dancer just by looking at those graceful moves the person has in the mirror walls. Yes, mirrors are my favourite kind of wallpaper, because mirrors are one of the many things in this world that is able to acknowledge my beauty without trying to get jealous or something. There is a plane of mirror on each walls in my room reflecting my image in it, but my subordinates didn't like it, they said it's scary to look at thousands of their reflections in it. Duh, of course it's scary for them , they're not as pretty as I am. In this world, there are only two things that can content my beauty, thus showing the world how beautiful I am, the first thing is my dear Danny's praises of course, then the second thing is the mirror. I enjoy looking at myself every chance I get, sometimes I look at myself in the mirror for ten minutes a few times a day, examine all my flawless features in detail. Big shiny eyes, cute little nose and perfect lips. Once, my subordinate, Mark asked me, "Who's your favourite Disney character? I'm sure yours is Snow Queen." How rude of him to say something like that, that's why nobody sympathized him during the days I did not want to talk to him. I hate impolite people! But of course, since I'm well-known for my tolerance and forgiveness as I'm such a kind person, I forgave him with disgust after three weeks.

        "Hey you all, why is there only one dumb girl? Where's the other dummy?" I asked when I was being told that they've caught Squirrel, one of the dumb girls that disgust me.

       "Sorry, miss. We're still planning to catch her. I think we can catch her in two days, please give us time."

       "Two days?How can I wait for her for two days? She's the one who should be doing the waiting not me, I want her today, you idiots!" I took a deep breath to calm myself,

        "If I didn't see her today, you all will DIE!" 

        I don't like them, I mean Rabbit and Squirrel. They were in the same college with me. I've known them since the first day I saw them during the freshie night's party. The dress they wore are beautiful, but they made them look like rotten pies, eww....I wonder why so many people like them, even the boy, Snake. I mean, look at them, they're ugly and stupid, what's there to like? Unlike me, I'm awesome just the way I am. I've tried to humiliate them in the public not once, but every time I see them, to show them how weak they were, to remind them to go back in hiding so they don't pollute this world more. At the same time, also to show everybody how horrible they are, but it was useless, humiliating them would only show my foolishness and people might even think that I'm jealous of them. Anyway, those people who like them are probably losers too since they like losers, birds of the same feather flock together right? That's why I always show people how much I hate them so that people will know that I'm not a loser like them too, better to be safe then sorry, right? All these are horrible things that happened to me ever since they entered my life. Now you know why I hate them so much? Because they're such horrible people! To make matters worst, it turns out that Snake had been standing on their side since day one. At first, I would look at him from a distance away and admired him for his bravery to speak up for someone else, even when that someone is a loser, especially when it's someone who was so stupid and ugly. Apart from the ugliness spread around by that two dumb girls, I would think about his handsome face every night before I go to sleep and every morning when I wake up, and I realized after a few weeks that I was falling in love with him. Then, I finally decided to break my own rule about waiting for boys to confess to me as usual because duh, all the boys want me. I decided to confess my love towards him first, but he never noticed me whenever I'm near him, he didn't even look at me! Every time when I was walking towards him, he would  turn away and talked to someone around him without acknowledging my presence! I have my pride as a girl, okay?