{ CHAPTER 16}

-SAVING ALABASTA-

Kei could see the image of Alubarna becoming bigger and bigger as they approached it. She's riding one of the Supersonic Ducks right now. All the straw hats had similar clocks so that the enemies couldn't say who was who. As they were going, they suddenly saw a baseball landing in front of them.

"Stay away from it!!" Zoro yelled and immediately they moved away from the ball.

Not a second passed and the ball immediately exploded behind them.
The ducks were fast, so they were able to avoid the explosion easily. Soon in front of them, Kei saw the Numbers waiting for them. But they looked annoyed because they couldn't say which one of them was Vivi. What they didn't know was, Vivi was not with them right now. The plan is to distract the Numbers so that Vivi could stop the Rebel Army.

As soon as the straw hats reached them, theg started splitting ways. Chopper and Sanji started heading towards the South gate.

"Two of them broke off south!! They are splitting ways!!" They heard one of them say. Just as they planned, Kei saw two of the numbers starting to follow them.

"SPECIAL ATTACK: FIRE STAR!!"

Usopp said while attacking a guy, whom Kei recognized as Mr.1 with his Slingshot. He was a tanned man with long, thin limbs and fingers. He is tall and very muscular and his head is shaven. He had a black unibrow, right over his round eyes. The archaic Japanese symbol of the number "1" was tattooed on his torso. The attack was stopped by him but it exploded in his hand, resulting in a cloud of smoke forming around them.

They took the chance and Nami, Zoro, and Kei went towards the West gate. Soon, Kei saw the other two of the Numbers starting to follow them.

It was Mr.1 and his partner.............
Kei couldn't remember what her name was, but she was a young, slim woman of above-average height with curly dark-blue hair, thick lips, dark green eyes, pale skin, and a curvaceous figure.

They soon saw the stairs to the west gate and started climbing them.
Kei looked up at the end of the staircase to see the royal army there. They were keeping guard over there and had formed a barrier in the front so that the rebel army doesn't enter.

"Hey! Someone is coming, is it the enemy?!!" One of them said.

"No, wait!! They are the Supersonic Duck Squadron! Let them in!" Kei heard them say and soon saw them clearing a path for them. The ducks went through the streets, letting the Numbers follow them.

"Stop! Stop!!" Nami said and they skidded to a halt.

"You guys have good instincts!! That's right, I'm Princess Vivi!!" Nami said turning to face them while trying to imitate Vivi. They still had their faces covered so the numbers couldn't recognize them.

"No! You're wrong! I'm Princess Vivi!!" Kei said while trying to do the same.

"What are you talking-" Zoro said normally but soon realized he didn't sound like Vivi
"-er, talking about? I'm real Vivi" he said, this time with a feminine tone.

They could see Mr.1 and his partner's eyebrows knitting in confusion and annoyance. Kei, Nami and Zoro reached for the clock around their head and slowly removed it.