Chapter 27: Moving in

It has been three weeks, It took another extra week for Desmond and Mickie to move in to their new apartment, They were really excited to move in together, Desmond has been talking to his parents about moving out although he hasn't told about Mickie yet.

Right now Desmond was carrying some of the luggages as He was fixing his outfit as He placed it on the trunk, The wind blew as Crowe was looking around until he saw Mickie and had a smile on his face.

She fixed her hat and earrings as Mickie was talking to the Driver until she approached to Desmond and smiled

Mickie: Hey Desmond.

Desmond: Hi Mickie, Your looking like a movie star right now.

He chuckled as Mickie smiled and blushed and moved her hair aside as She looked at him.

Mickie: Thank you, Are you excited to move in?

Desmond: Of course I am, Though its going to be alot of unpacking to do, We already saw the apartment and it looks clean.

Mickie: Thats true, But don't worry about it, I don't think it will be too much.

Desmond: We're here to help eschtoher after all, Come on, Lets get going now.

Mickie smiled as Crowe kissed her cheek as James kissed his cheek back and went inside the car together. The Driver also got inside as Mickie and Desmond waved goodbye to Mickie's Family as They drove off.

Twenty minutes later, They finally reach Golden Bless as It was a really big building and already looked nice from the outside, The driver along with Desmond and Mickie got out of the car and took their luggages and belongings out of the car.

They entered the the building and saw many employees, It was quite luxurious as Everyone was greeting Mickie and Desmond.

Their apartment was at the seventh floor, Mickie and Desmond got in the Elevator as they had a big smile on their faces.

Soon they arrived as Desmond got the keys and went to their apartment door and opened it as Mickie went inside in happiness as Both of them looked at the living room which was furnitured.