Chapter 30: Losing My Mind

It was the next day after what happened, Desmond was relaxing in Trish's apartment as He was watching some TV and secretly was messaging Mickie as well. He continued watching until Desmond noticed Trish hasn't came out of her room yet.

Crowe got up fixing his hair as He saw that the bedroom door was a bit open as Desmond opened it and saw Trish.

Desmond: Uhhhhh

He was surprised when he saw Trish wearing that as Stratus turned and looked at him.

Trish: Oh hi there Desmond haha. Don't mind me though, My parents gave me this.

Desmond: Okay, That was quite unexpected actually but it actually looks really nice on you.

Trish: Thank you Desmond, But I'm gonna change now.

Crowe nodded and closed the the as Trish laughed a little, Desmond was sitting in the couch before Trish came out in her casual clothing and sat next to Desmond hugging his arm.

Trish: Comfy as always.

Desmond: I feel happier when I'm with you.

Trish: Hehhehe, Awww.

Desmond smiled and hugged her as Trish smiled at him as well until Desmond got a message as Trish was looking.

Trish: You got a message, It could be important.

Desmond: Ummm I'll check that. . .

Trish looked at him as Desmond was feeling nervous and didn't wanna take the phone. Crowe quickly opened his phone until he saw it was from Twitter as He was in relief as Trish looked away.

They both started talking to eachother before Trish had a phone call and smiled answering as Desmond was confused until she started talking.

Trish: Hello?. . Hey Mickie! How is it going?

Desmond stared at her as Trish was talking to Mickie as Crowe was looking at her and sighed.

About a couple mintues past, Trish continued talking to Mickie before hanging up the phone as Desmond continued watching TV then closed it as Trish looked at him.

Trish: Sorry, It was Mickie.

Desmond: Its okay, I hope things are going well for her.

Trish: Everything is well for her actually. . . . Anyways. I actually wanna go shopping right now, Desmond. Wanna join me?

Desmond: Actually Trish, I love that idea but I actually gotta do something else

Trish: Aww Your been busy for a while?

Desmond: Y-Yeah, Just been meeting my family and also doing some things. *Kisses her cheek* How about another time? I promise that we will.

Trish looked at him for a few seconds before having a smile.