Chapter 10: One In A Million

It was the next day, Today Desmond was going to meet Tony's stepbrother and will end this brother rivalry. It may not be Desmond's business but in his words Keeping Grudges aren't good at all especially for too long.

Crowe fixed his hair as He was looking at his outift in the mirror.

Desmond: Gotta be a bit stylish when meeting my uncle.

He fixed his collar as He turned and saw Mickie as He jumped seeing her.

Desmond: What the!? Where did you come from?

Mickie: Just for a few seconds only.

She cuffed her hands as Desmond stared at her.

( Oh my god, She's a wizard Harry. )

Desmond: *Raises an eyebrow* I didn't see you entering the room though?

Mickie: *Scoffs* What do you think I am, Desmond?

Desmond: Ehh nothing at all.

He gave a smile which made Mickie giggled and look at him.

Mickie: Also I must say, You're looking handsome in that outift.

( Did she just called me Handsome? )

Desmond: Oh wow. . . . Thank you so much, Mickie.

He chuckled as Mickie smiled at him and moved her hair aside.

Mickie: You're welcome, I'll be going now. When are you coming back?

Desmond: Eh Depends when, I'll let you know. Till then, You have fun Madam.

He playfully smiled at her which made Mickie blushed and smile, It was only an innocent joke though. Desmond walked away as Mickie was starring at the ground.

Crowe got out of the mansion and was going to meet Derek. It was going to be interesting for sure.

Desmond: Lets see. . . Geez, This will take some time to reach to his mansion. I wonder if he has Bodyguards there.

One Hour Later.

Desmond was driving his car as He stopped and got out of his car and looked.

Desmond: Ahh so I must be here, *Looks at his phone* Alright, I don't think this will be friendly-