Chapter 3: Anything For Trish

The Next Day has past, After what Trish told to Desmond last night. He couldn't stop thinking about it for some reason, Well it was very understandable since he was feeling really embrassed and felt strange doing it. But He couldn't refuse no matter what. Speaking of Desmond, He was sleeping in the bed. Desmond was starting to feel uncomfortable in his bed as He wanted to turn a little but instead He. . . .

Desmond: Owww!

Desmond: Owww!

He holded his head as He looked around with a grumpy face.

Desmond: Argh, Bad Morning.

He got up and looked at the time which was Eight AM as He saw a Voice message from Trish as he started listening to jt

Trish: Heyy Desmond, Hope you had a great sleep, Dear. Mickie just called me and said that she needed you to meet her right now in a location which I'll send. Today is the day where you have to meet her parents, Just be careful and act netruel. Best of luck. Also Remember I love you so much! Mwwwwah!

Desmond's eyes were wide open as He saw the Location. He gulped a little and fixed his shirt.

Desmond: Why did this had to happen today?

He knew he needed to get ready fast as He quickly took a shower and changed into his clothes.

He fixed his collar a little as He went downstairs and looked around his mansion as He was looking for his mother

Desmond: Mom??

He looked around and entered rhe bedroom and Saw his mother sleeping as He stared.

Desmond: Oh well, I guess I should message her.

He walked away as He left the Mansion and started moving to the location as He called Trish on the phone and talked to her for a few minutes before stopping as He saw a bunch of High scholars standing and saw Some Men talking to them. And Of course, It wasn't looking pretty.