Chapter 22: Left Right Left

The Engagement Party was going well and smooth until surprisingly Trish arrived at the party, Both Mickie and Desmond were shocked as They looked at eachother before seeing Trish.

Mickie: T-T-Trish!?

Desmond: What the. . . .

Trish stared at Desmond and Mickie as She was fixing her outift and had a thought on her mind.

( Woah, I'm in their engagement party??. . . Is it me or Does Desmond and Mickie look like they aren't even acting? )

She shrugged at her thought and walked towards them as Mickie and Desmond were a bit nervous.

Derek noticed the two just standing as He turned and saw Trish and had a smile.

Derek: Trish, You arrived.

Trish: I'm so sorry for being late, I assume I was late to see the future Miss and Mister place their rings on their fingers.

Desmond: Wait, You know her?

Derek: Its okay Trish, The Party isn't over yet and to answer your question Desmond. I'm friends with Mister Stratus, Mason.

Trish was smiling while giving a look to Mickie and Desmond which made them nervous but they tried to calm down as Derek continued speaking.

Derek: But Mason and Miss Stratus couldn't come to the engagement party due to them being busy and Trish decided to come. . . . Trish, This is Desmond Crowe and This is my niece Mickie.

Trish: Greetings to both of you.

Mickie: *Nervous smile* . . . . Greetings to you. . . Miss Stratus.

Derek: These two just got engaged actually.

Trish: Awww that's so sweet, Congratulations on your engagement, Sorry if I couldn't be there sooner.

Derek smiled as Mickie and Desmond looked at eachtoher before smiling and thanking her, Derek walked away as Trish looked at them.

Trish: I didn't know I came to your engagement.

Desmond: Ummmm. . . . What are you doing here?

Trish: Desmond, Are you sleepy? You just heard what Mister James said. He is friends with my Father.

Desmond: I'm stunned . . right now.

Mickie: Why didn't you tell us that you were coming here???

Trish: I didn't know It was your engagement, Besides Not only your family has "James" as their last name. I had hunch it was yours though.

Deamond scratched his hair as Trish crossed her arms and continued to stare at the two until Alfred walked towards Desmond.

Alfred: Whats the matter my son-