Chapter 20: An Awkward Surprise

The moment when Desmond's parents unexpectedly came to visit, Crowe's eyes was widen in shock as He couldn't believe it. Derek didn't see Desmond's reaction but smiled at the parents.

The Parents were smiling as well until They saw Desmond standing as They were shocked.

Isabella: Oh my

Derek: Greetings, Please come inside.

Desmond gulped and stared at his mother as Both of them were still shocked. Derek went inside as Desmond followed him along with his parents.

Desmond's Father Jacob and Desmond's Mom Isabella were starring at the Desmond as Tony was talking to Alfred and Lillian until He saw the two and had a smile.

Tony: You finally arrived Jacob, Greetings to both of you.

Jacob: Greetings to you. . . Tony.

Tony: *Smiles and looks at Alfred* Mistee Crowe, Meet Jacob Crowe He is a friend of mine and a Billionaire as well.

Alfred: *Laughs* Oh I see we both have the last names, Nice to meet you. I'm Alfred Crowe.

Jacob: Crowe?. . . .

Alfred: Yes and the owner of Crowe enterprises

His eyes were widen as Desmond covered his mouth and gulped.

( Oh my gosh, This is super awkward. )

Jacob and Isabella immediately looked at Crowe who was looking at the ground, They were really confused by what Alfred said.

Alfred: *Laughs* I know, You two could be really shocked that your meeting me.

Alfred gave a cheeky smile and looked at Desmond, Lillian noticed Desmond's face as Jacob cleared his throat.

Jacob: I. . . See.

Isabella: He's your son?

Alfred: Oh Yes, That's Desmond.

Desmond: . . . . . Hi.

Isabella and Jacob stared at him as Mickie noticed something was wrong.

( Why are they looking at Desmond like that?. . . And Why is Desmond acting like that? )

Jacob: Nice to meet you both, We will take a seat now.

Tony: Yes, Would you like some Tea, coffee or anything?

Isabella: Anything works. . .

The Parents couldn't get their eyes of of Desmond, As Tony was busy talking to Alfred and Lillian. Jacob and Isabella were whispering to eachother.

Isabella: Why is he telling that he owns your company?

Jacob: I dont know, I'm even more confused and shocked. I thought Desmond was on a world tour.

Isabella: I'm thinking the same, Why did he just say that Mister Alfred owns your company and is Desmond's Father? And . . . Why is he in Mister James's house?

Jacob: I'm really confused right now. I wonder what this kid is up too.

He chuckled as Isabella stared at him, Though Both of them were confused as They got some coffee.

Desmond was starring at his parents breathing heavily. He was really worried about what his parents was gonna tell and would mess up everything as He began sweating. He was also worried since he lied to his parents about going on a world tour. Crowe has no choice but to tell them rhe truth when their alone.