Chapter 17: Carousel

The advice Trish gave was good, Desmond and Mickie were hoping the plan would work out nicely. Mickie went back home early as it was the evening, Trish and Desmond were together in Trish's House. Mickie arrived home and goes to her room as She sits on the chair and looks the mirror and sighed.

( What's been happening to me? )

Her heart was beating fast as She touched her cheek and continued to look at herself.

( There is something I'm refusing to myself. . . )

The first thing came in mind was Desmond's face, He entered her life so unexpectedly but not in a bad way, He was very kind and respectful to her and her family.

Mickie combed her hair and placed the comb away as She looked at the ground. . . Until She heard a commotion downstairs as She looked around.

She was confused as She quickly left her room and looked downstairs and saw her father arguing with someone. . .

Tony: Why did you come in my mansion!?

???: You can't do this to me! I thought we agreed on everything!

Tony: Well Plans changed, Anthony! You should stick with it.

Mickie: Father!

Tony and Anthony looked above them and saw Mickie as Tony stared at her.

Tony: Mickie, Go to your room!

Anthony: Oh hello wifey.

Tony gave a glare to Tony as Mickie's eyes were widen, Who was he? Was he the guy Mickie was suppose to marry or is he another rival of Tony?

Tony: Dont you dare-

Anthony: You promised me Mister James and you broke the promise!

Tony: I didn't break any promises, I found another groom for my daughter, He is really caring and Mickie loves him as well.

Anthony gave an angry look to Tony as He looked above him and saw Mickie, He had a smile seeing her as He spoke.

Anthony: Come down here, Mickie.

Tony: *Eyes widen* You little brat, Your talking to me right now.

Mickie was scared as Tony showed a sign to stay there but Anthony kept calling her.

Anthony: Please Mister James, I love Mickie, I'll take good care of her I promise.

Tony: No Anthony, Go find another bride for yourself.

Anthony: Okay, What if that guy isn't good enough!?

Tony: He is good enough for her! I know him perfectly.

Anthony: *Grits teeth* I'm asking nicely-

Tony: No means No! Your not gonna have my daughter!

Mickie touched her heart as She Was feeling really scared and worried. She didn't expect the suitor to arrive.