Chapter 25: Stratusfaction

It was the next day, Today Desmond was suppose to go on a shopping mall trip, He was nervous about Trish suddenly showing up, Especially what happened yesterday, She must have a found him odd. Crowe Decided to try and stay natural about this.

Crowe was fixing his outfit as He combed his hair and looked at himself in the mirror, He took off the bandage on the nose as He looked at it. It was okay but not exactly.

There was a knock on the door as He said "Come in" The door was open as Mickie entered as Desmond had a smile on his face.

Desmond: Hi Mickie.

Mickie: Hey Desmond, Are you feeling okay? Is your nose okay?

Desmond: I'm fine, My nose is also a bit okay. . . Not exactly though.

Mickie: I hope you continue to get better, I was so worried about you.

Desmond: You don't need to worry, Mickie.

Mickie smiled and hugged him as Desmond looked at her and hugged her back as He smiled at her.

Mickie: Have a great time at the mall, Take care of yourself.

Desmond: You too Mickie.

He smiled a little nervously before Mickie smiled and walked away as Desmond went downstairs.

After a while.

Desmond was in the back seat with Randell and Trish while Tom was driving the car as Johnny was in the backseat, Desmond was sweating as He looked at Trish who was looking around while fixing her hair bow.

Desmond was in the back seat with Randell and Trish while Tom was driving the car as Johnny was in the backseat, Desmond was sweating as He looked at Trish who was looking around while fixing her  hair bow

Randell: Are you gonna have fun, Trish?

Trish: Of course, I'll gladly be in this mall trip with you all, I'm sure I'm going to have lots of fun.

She smirked and fixed her hair as She glanced at Desmond as Crowe was sweating and looking around.

Randell: Thats great to hear, What about you Desmond? Excited to shop?

Desmond: